IRL Pics!

Discuss here anything you like to, but keep a proper tone

Moderator: Game Masters

Tyrion

Re: IRL Pics!

Post by Tyrion »

Those are nice pictures! Thanks for sharing :).
Gorath Blackmind

Post by Gorath Blackmind »

Me near the Trinsic jungle!
Iktomi

Post by Iktomi »

Gorath Blackmind wrote:Image

Me near the Trinsic jungle!
Obviously coming from the Trinsic bog. (Not sure if anyone but the Brits. will get that one...)
Athan01

Post by Athan01 »

Couple from my holiday

Anyone know who ricky hattan is?

Me and one cool mofo from manchester who lives in the same place as Akuma/Tyriul Thorne and goes to his gym, my flatmate for the month

Monkey anyone? The wee bastard just wanted fanta its the only way he would come near us

and this is how booze cruises end up
Raphael

Post by Raphael »

Haaaa Ricky Fatttton, see this ledge out almost every week, he loves it. :lol:
Raphael *634500599*
Athan01

Post by Athan01 »

Yeh when he was in that bar for a few hours he went into the disabled toilets for a top-up every 30 minutes :lol:
Damn I miss that holiday I need out of this shitty country I live in
Argon
Game Master

Post by Argon »

Athan, your photos made me think how amazing Pangaea is that keeps us connected for so long. We know you from the time when you were a little kid... you have grown :P

Argon
Athan01

Post by Athan01 »

Yeh perhaps not for the wiser though :oops: In that last picture that bottle of orange is about 1/3 vodka at least, booze cruises end up quite messy. Went on three of them and nearly drowned when I went in swimming between the catamaran the first two - learnt from my mistakes I just lay back drunk as a fart on the net the third time and gave the dip in the sea a miss.
Made a couple of mistakes in my few years away from pang that I wouldn't do again.
Roll on next year for 3 weeks in ayia napa, a weekend skiing in switzerland near lake como (preferably with a wee blonde thing beside me :D ) and a few surfing holidays.
And oh yes there will be more pictures of all that

Gotta say though the only thing keeping me playing pang is the fact that it's mostly the same cool dudes that played years ago that still play. I don't play any other games tbh wouldn't be the same.
Even if danny wouldn't let me sleep on his floor when I was stuck in manchester after I missed my flight, might not of looted your indy med and forti mace if you had of done that :lol: Long night in the airport indeed
Masano

Post by Masano »

No-one in the right mind would let anyone from pang who theyve never met sleep in their house. After seeing these photos Im quite happy I made the right decision.

Plus im 24, cant have some weird irish guy turning up with his suitcase.. "this is my friend from an online game".... No, just no.