The off. FU thread moved-> http://flames.here.ws/

Discuss here anything you like to, but keep a proper tone

Moderator: Game Masters

Maximilian Lhoth

Re: The official FxCK YOU thread

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

Greetings go to, surprise, surprise Diam Larkei from Max your biggest lover forever. ;)
Maximilian Lhoth wrote:
diam larkei wrote:The part you are telling Corruption has been undone by GM's is totally false. Gm's would never interfere with these kind of problems.Especially when most priests have 50 piety.

Where have you heard of a Gm's action like such?
Just recently, happened earlier too (Tek got corrupted with terapiety, GM's did a quest week later so they could undo it)

Edit: The fact most priests have 50 piety is irrelevant because the total piety in religion, or total active piety in religion is not affected by it.
What else can you expect from Diam than false claims (NUB!) and irrelevancy (DUMB!).

Oh and the Tarzan bragging of my favorite "pure blood" about killing giants with 40 resist, when in fact all the guy does is watching others kill the giant, which he naturally only mentions if specially requested. (NUB! BULLSHeeTTER BOTH MORALLY AND LOGICALLY!)

^_____________________-
Maximilian Lhoth

"You should stop drinking beer, it does no good for your brain cells"
"Oh I think I never mentioned you should stop drinking beer, it does no good for your brain cells"
Neku

Post by Neku »

a macro check just poped up 2 seconds before the shard reboot :oops: not enough time to answer it :shock:
Whitewolf

Post by Whitewolf »

Going to have to Toss another one to nature,

%^&* you, :) have a nice day
Geryn Farodae

Post by Geryn Farodae »

Wasn't Fabio gay?????? :shock:
Maximilian Lhoth

Carlos Demetario wrote:a macro check just poped up 2 seconds before the shard reboot :oops: not enough time to answer it :shock:
Shard reboot will log you off quickly because you don't reply to the server -> no macrocheck fail
Neku

Post by Neku »

Maximilian Lhoth wrote:
Carlos Demetario wrote:a macro check just poped up 2 seconds before the shard reboot :oops: not enough time to answer it :shock:
Shard reboot will log you off quickly because you don't reply to the server -> no macrocheck fail
i was thinking my music was gonna drop :? :mrgreen:
Kenyon Ahearn

Post by Kenyon Ahearn »

So wait, You got a cook, baba and bard all training at the same time? O_o

I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter.
Neku

Post by Neku »

Kenyon Ahearn wrote:So wait, You got a cook, baba and bard all training at the same time? O_o
a tamer but he isnt classed and a tailor :) i don't really go on barba that much and cook im gonna turn into blacksmith when i get enough ingots to train blacksmithy :) tailor, well, 15k bolts of cloth would do it? :twisted:
Kenyon Ahearn

Post by Kenyon Ahearn »

I have a gm tailor and 15k cloth wont gm you lol

And you should focus on one char, preferably a fighter to have as a money maker. :) Just advice dont ahve to do it :D

I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter.