Moderator: Game Masters

Maximilian Lhoth

Re: The official FxCK YOU thread

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

anti leech crap, it's a pig image only
Diam Larkei

Post by Diam Larkei »

Gerynb stop it, read my sig and think about it twice.With time he's gonna beat you :P
Don't argue with idiots.They drag you to their own level,then beat you with experience!
GO!HabsGO!
Maximilian Lhoth

diam larkei wrote:Gerynb stop it, read my sig and think about it twice.With time he's gonna beat you :P
A swedish person in this thread once called a finnish person "the worst dickrider on this side of Atlantic"... I think I get his point.

"And suddenly there was war with spoiling and death
And you fight alone if there's another war"

Mmkay?
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Diam is such a dickrider....Like seriously no joke, he totally humps cock.
Last edited by Kent Strider on Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Diam Larkei

Post by Diam Larkei »

no money,no candy? :D
Don't argue with idiots.They drag you to their own level,then beat you with experience!
GO!HabsGO!
Maximilian Lhoth

Kent Strider wrote:lol Diam is such a dickrider!
Browntongue puppydog loser... has much to say, but lets others speak "for him" and soon you hear the mickey mouse sounding voice shouting "sieg heil, sieg heil".

That brown stuff in the pic is your "candy" and money is not needed.
Diam Larkei

Post by Diam Larkei »

real men know how to use a teethbush,my little emo-punk-gay-lord :)
GO!HabsGO!
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

*Two men walk into the arena, Geryn and Maxi, they are both well dressed sophisiticated looking men*

*Max takes his armani suit off to reveal wrestlers spandex*

*Geryn begins to hulk out and rips his shirt off with gargantuan sized muscles*

*Max opens a thesaurus and Geryn giggles to himself*

WHAT DO WE HAVE HERE???? Geryn seems to be using a two way communicator!!!

*Geryns nods to himself as the voice on the other line tells him what to say next*
Whitewolf

Post by Whitewolf »

can you please, delete that pic, or get this to the next page i cant look at brown tounge

SageSageSageSageSeSaggeSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSaSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSagegeSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageeSageSageSageSage
Maximilian Lhoth

diam larkei wrote:real men know how to use a teethbush,my little emo-punk-gay-lord :)
For which the mickey mouse would have more use.

With freshly brushed teeth the puppy comes and performs analingus to the next forumflamer with some "authority".
Last edited by Maximilian Lhoth on Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.