Bandages & Weapons

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Adrian Kreios

Re: Bandages & Weapons

Post by Adrian Kreios »

lmfao, geryn we were heading to log out after 5! hours of pvping and robbing, i had enough of the being able to regear to fight, se we decided to go log, they were there so we took boat to head back to other side from minoc, irus client crashed and he couldnt get it back up for 3 minutes, while i am healing both me and iru, with them blasting me with rites, john ran on which clearly shows they could get to us, and he died in the process but in no way was it not fair being him frozen,
Sherrod

Post by Sherrod »

I'd just like to mention, when you killed me at the xroads my screen cable came loose and I couldn't see anything. Then when I managed to plug it back in I was dead. ;) Life isn't fair but you still won cause I forgot my bandies :(
Made by Adrian
Whitewolf

Post by Whitewolf »

dont make me have to remake alexis now :P
Kenyon Ahearn

Post by Kenyon Ahearn »

Before you RObbars get your ego boost, all the law you fought to my knowledge were 20 piety.

I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter.
Alteran

Post by Alteran »

John Shaft

Gold (legal)
Cheese?
Empy foci
Empy Ingots
Gold Bracelet of str
Onyx Sceppy (of vanq )

To be honest all I want is onyx sceppy back
This true ?

Alteran
Kenyon Ahearn

Post by Kenyon Ahearn »

Yeah it is, the scepter was onyx the "of vanq" is a joke but I'd wait for confirmation from Sherrod himself

I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter.
Alteran

Post by Alteran »

what the name of the guy that took it ? .

Alteran
Kenyon Ahearn

Post by Kenyon Ahearn »

Iru Kenji I believe

It's tyrion's alt,

Valran Cranium

Post by Valran Cranium »

How do these battles end? Do they ever end?

I mean, if you can't loot regeants, foci and/or bandages - people just get back on their feet and continue. It's a never-ending battle.
is Cirre.
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

Iru Kandji

Aswell soli aint in tome its one of those which needs to be teached... atleast power words give me message "you dont know that rite".

How do these battles end? Do they ever end?

I mean, if you can't loot regeants, foci and/or bandages - people just get back on their feet and continue. It's a never-ending battle.
They wont end since those guys wont face more than one of us at time then loot bandies and focus then guys get new ones from bank and try chase them again... aswell what is the idea of looting bandies of someone who is dead. I would rather keep harrashing those who are alive so they couldnt ress :D