- Lustrous Aura (Law rite) is now personal; AOE removed, stamina regeneration fixed
- Sylvan Silence (Nature rite) has been fixed, it now works vs. the members of Tekstone
- All classes (Priests, Knights, Rangers and Monks) have identical piety timers
- Rite resistance bonus of 40 piety Knights/Rangers has been reduced to 40%
- Casting requirement of Malleus and Keening has been boosted
- Tinkers can now merge jewellery to crafted leather gorgets
- A bonus has been added to GM camping (100% or more skill)
- 3 new mobs have been created and spawned
- You can now change skills in heighten class by saying “I want to reconsider my heightened skills” to your class GM.
For more frequent updates, be sure to follow Shard announcements.