Pangaea complete setup file

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Stormay

Pangaea complete setup file

Post by Stormay »

Tried on a few different comps just to see if it was somehow me, but I don't think it is. Can't complete the file download, or it does, but it is incomplete/damaged (some error). Is there a mirror for a working one (or is it me?).
Boris
Admin

Re: Pangaea complete setup file

Post by Boris »

Leather armor is best for sneaking, because it's literally made from hide.
Stormay

Post by Stormay »

I dont know why I didn't try admin mode on chrome, but might as well. Lets hope this works!
Stormay

Post by Stormay »

Clearing everything one can clear - no go
Admin mode with above - no go
Turning off security essentials plus above - no go

all of the above + saving link as "installer.exe" - its 75% done and my fingers are crossed like a republican lady;s legs at a democratic convention in say new york city.
Cyrus Tegyr

Post by Cyrus Tegyr »

Well in the event you can't figure it out, let me know I have a copy of Ultima Online: Mondain's Legacy I zipped up and put in my drop box along time ago, it will require you to manually update the statics/map files from the website but it should be a working copy. My icq is 625-658-845 I think :D. It's in my profile if it isn't.
The black market was a way of getting around government controls. It was a way of enabling the free market to work. It was a way of opening up, enabling people. - Milton Friedman
Iktomi

Post by Iktomi »

Plus let us know whether or not you can get it to work, as it may be worth us investigating into further.
Cyrus Tegyr

Post by Cyrus Tegyr »

He indeed did get it working.
The black market was a way of getting around government controls. It was a way of enabling the free market to work. It was a way of opening up, enabling people. - Milton Friedman
Stormay

Post by Stormay »

renaming the installer worked
dugaron

Post by dugaron »

first two times i tried installing the games .exe files it had errors also. was using firefox and then dawned on me the last time i tried using mozzila to download an .exe file it didn't work also. closed it and opened E-explorer and downloaded it again and it worked fine. so for me it was the web browser firefox that caused the problems.
Stormay

Post by Stormay »

jonny wrote:first two times i tried installing the games .exe files it had errors also. was using firefox and then dawned on me the last time i tried using mozzila to download an .exe file it didn't work also. closed it and opened E-explorer and downloaded it again and it worked fine. so for me it was the web browser firefox that caused the problems.
I tried other browser and even my girlfriends computer with the same result. Renaming is the only thing that finally worked for me, and I downloaded other files off pang's site that worked as well without doing anything.