Moderator: Game Masters

Stormay

Re: Lag on mount

Post by Stormay »

Just tried with no noticeable improvement
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

There is not much you can do. If you are running on several cores to can try starting Pangaea with only 1 core and then work your way up until it feels best. I made a guide but it's somewhere on the Tek forum. But with your ping it will always lag.
Stormay

Post by Stormay »

Yeah i've tried running 1core, 2 cores, 3, and so on. Doesn't seem to change anything. :(
Cyrus Tegyr

Post by Cyrus Tegyr »

I'm running Windows 7 currently.
The black market was a way of getting around government controls. It was a way of enabling the free market to work. It was a way of opening up, enabling people. - Milton Friedman
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

I noticed some pretty big lag ever since the server came back up with Alteran, had to start using 3D to have a good time. Then they disabled 3D and I can no longer play properly, feels like I am on a 800MHz PC trying to play a game my PC can not handle. Will always have fond memories of Pang but I will never be able to play the same ever again.
Raemonn

Post by Raemonn »

Excepting the occasional-though-still-way-too-regularly-occurring stutter of 1-4 seconds, I can play fine. To be fair, the stutter hasn't killed me yet. My general shitness takes the blame for that.
Pigeon: 691-280-878