Consistency in roleplay?

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Meghana Arroway

Re: Consistency in roleplay?

Post by Meghana Arroway »

I have yet to see one GM online. One more EU/US gamemaster who is active and wants to do quests/events and we're good to go!
Meghana Arroway - Aspiring Bard and Songwriter
Lyon Cera - A Buccaneer's Den former Thug, with emphasis on "former"
Alastor Wormsent - A priest without a job, does that make him a hobo?
Stormay

Post by Stormay »

At this point with my future looking bleak with my lag on a mount, I almost wouldn't mind doing that instead. Although it has been 9 years, I kind of doubt I would ever be allowed to GM on Pang. Oh...memories.
Kat Asherstone

Post by Kat Asherstone »

Kongoan wrote:I have yet to see one GM online. One more EU/US gamemaster who is active and wants to do quests/events and we're good to go!
I see some sometimes, I've said that I would apply for a GM spot if ever I could be guaranteed that I could just spend all day planning quests and shit oh and if my roommate didn't have to quit playing lols
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

i've thought about it once or twice, for the quests and stuff, but i suppose they need more help than that
Mike

Post by Mike »

Don't bring all that sex fantasy stuff to the forums all right, we've potentially got minors playing this game.
"last i knew it was illegal to hate someone" Richard Mota
Kat Asherstone

Post by Kat Asherstone »

Mike wrote:Don't bring all that sex fantasy stuff to the forums all right, we've potentially got minors playing this game.

In Character forums

All posts MUST be written in character.
No smilies or OOC signatures.
Disrespecting only through roleplay (e.g. opposing religion members debate)
Out of character debates or hatred DO NOT belong to In Character forums.

No rules broken, Welcome to Pang bro

If Walac want's to go into RP posts and try and undermine them then I will by all means, and within rights, attack that post IN CHARACTER.

OH and you didn't even say SHIT about the one guy who posted about his body being raped and defiled by monsters, clearly personal vendetta shining through... get a fucking clue Mike.
Stormay

Post by Stormay »

shots fired
Kat Asherstone

Post by Kat Asherstone »

Stormay wrote:shots fired
Warning Shots
Mike

Post by Mike »

Kat Asherstone wrote: OH and you didn't even say SHIT about the one guy who posted about his body being raped and defiled by monsters, clearly personal vendetta shining through... get a fucking clue Mike.
Because I didn't read it. Since you're supposed to be an RP guide, why don't you present a good example and stop with the blatant gay sex fantasies and maybe others will follow. You have a chance to class up the place. Get some of that good storytelling going.
"last i knew it was illegal to hate someone" Richard Mota
Kat Asherstone

Post by Kat Asherstone »

Mike wrote:
Kat Asherstone wrote: OH and you didn't even say SHIT about the one guy who posted about his body being raped and defiled by monsters, clearly personal vendetta shining through... get a fucking clue Mike.
Because I didn't read it. Since you're supposed to be an RP guide, why don't you present a good example and stop with the blatant gay sex fantasies and maybe others will follow. You have a chance to class up the place. Get some of that good storytelling going.
Sure here's a guide for ya, blatant gay sex fantasies, rape, sadomasachism,human sacrifice
I could go through all the posts on the forum and point out how stupid you are for trying to make THIS a particular point.
You want good story telling well then you take the good with the bad
No story is sunshine and daisies all day long

We're talking about a "world" here and you want to limit the amount of roleplay a person can do because you don't care for it, that sucks, no rules broken.

If you want to go around and police things for the little kids by all means go for it, but make sure you dole it out evenly, or does that concept not translate into Swedish?