PvP/RP videos - shard advertising

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Kat Asherstone

Re: PvP/RP videos - shard advertising

Post by Kat Asherstone »

Ivan wrote:
Kat Asherstone wrote:how do I know that won't happen again?
Contact an opposing religion in situation like that, there should be someone around at all times, you can even use .plaguealert to get some natures come clear the plague. If nothing else works, take pictures and send them to current staff. If its not illegal you cant just help it. Case closed live with it or leave.

You gotta be quite an arse to get stuck with the matters of past, its a game ffs you are supposed to play and enjoy. Mishaps happen sometimes get over it.

EDIT: PS: Dont come ruining our fun just because you feel like you've been pushed aside or your opinions aint from this world. You've been inactive long time as far as i know so get know what has changed and how pang works nowdays instead of storming the forums with your posts about past matters and your opinions that are not valid nowdays.

EDIT2: There are counselor pages for help request for complete noobies and everyone should know not to tease the baseclass chars too much.
I went inactive after Alteran took over because of college, came back.. had friends ran off, went inactive for a little bit, came back with Gilius when I moved across country, went inactive when I hitchhiked back... now I log in everyday for at least 6+ hours on average.
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

I cant see a reason for your posts, can you please stop making useless messages. If you wish to bring your friends to this shard, go ahead and do it.

If you are wishing to make changes to pang with the promise of bringing people to pang, its a no go Pangaea is Pangaea, it aint gonna change even if Jesus himself would start playing.

This discussion is about the advertising and the videos that people make out of the gameplay. Not about your personal stuff or who you can bring to pangaea possibly.
Kat Asherstone

Post by Kat Asherstone »

"If its not illegal you cant just help it. Case closed live with it or leave."

"Asshole rule
Sometimes we run into a situation where a player or group of players takes advantages of some game mechanism or takes some rule to the limit for his own advantage. In such cases we allowed ourselves to judge him/them by the asshole rule, and undo what was done and/or punish him for acting like a moron.
Usually this rule is used when a players actions seem to have no other intentions that to ruin the game for other players or when a scam is taken to far. Robbing and lie are part of the game, but within reasonable limits. There are no minimum amount before the asshole rule can used."

"If a player is “corpse camping” and sees the corpse owner return to get his gear, and then prevents him from getting his gear without good reason, with spawning guards, or luring monsters, then it’s illegal."

"Trashing or leaving looted items on the ground decaying is highly against the shard rules. If caught, we will fully item wipe your account."

3 rules specifically broken in the instance... none of which were used to punish.
Kat Asherstone

Post by Kat Asherstone »

Ivan wrote:I cant see a reason for your posts, can you please stop making useless messages. If you wish to bring your friends to this shard, go ahead and do it.

If you are wishing to make changes to pang with the promise of bringing people to pang, its a no go Pangaea is Pangaea, it aint gonna change even if Jesus himself would start playing.

This discussion is about the advertising and the videos that people make out of the gameplay. Not about your personal stuff or who you can bring to pangaea possibly.
Well Mikes the one that wanted to go for the quid-pro-quo
I'm just stating as a fact-of-the-matter
It can be done, but not unless the rules are going to be enforced when new players come
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Ivan wrote:I cant see a reason for your posts, can you please stop making useless messages. If you wish to bring your friends to this shard, go ahead and do it.
Order of Nature - Telborea- The Britannian Trade Union - ICQ: 434212709
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

Just to get this topic back to its tracks, here is the video i posted a while ago from pvp fight in moonglow, it got swallowed by all the spam and most likely went unnoticed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85tI32MxQEA
Last edited by Ivan on Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Biggs

Post by Biggs »

Shouldnt the tittle of this subject be "PvM/PvP or Rp Videos - Shard Advertising."
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

Ivan wrote:Just to get this topic back to its tracks, here is the video i posted a while ago from pvp fight in moonglow, it got swalled by all the spam and most likely went unnoticed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85tI32MxQEA
Dat target macro tho.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Maximilian Lhoth

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

Ares wrote:
Palma wrote:Hey guys! I tried to compile the best about Pangaea's PVP. I'm sorry if I let anything out.

Hope you enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWbJtH-t ... e=youtu.be
Rofl
ahahahahaha!!! "pangaea promotional"... the music, the engrish and so on! highly kicka5s. And I do agree with your point.