Whines and Complains about Pangaea

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Quintoz

Re: Whines and Complains about Pangaea

Post by Quintoz »

Can't pay to be Tekstone and Tek is closed atm anyway, belive me I tried :).

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Maximilian Lhoth

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

Quintoz wrote:Can't pay to be Tekstone and Tek is closed atm anyway, belive me I tried :).
It seems like Tekstone is only closed unless you know the password, some people seem to be in CoT and some people seem to not even if they want to. Player favoritism!
Mike wrote:That is pretty sick. Imps who were in the religion when the peace treaty was made should be made blue in Fels just as Laws were made blue in Malas. I don't see the problem, honestly. Just do it.
Could be murdercount dependent or something, Laws had like 0 murdercount and you have 300, there is a difference. I see no problem in making the 0-5 murdercount reds blue after the peace treaty.
Last edited by Maximilian Lhoth on Fri May 08, 2009 3:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Esmeralda

Post by Esmeralda »

Whats the details then? If it is true that some got free salvation and others didn´t - for the same situation, that's kinda unfair. If situations were different, it´s argueable.
stating the obnoxious
Mike

Post by Mike »

The reality of the situation is that we were at war. In theory there was always war, but we were working out the looting rules so it took some time before it sparked off again. Imps mainly fought Laws and their allies, which is the equivalent of two modern day armies doing battle. It is not the same as a civilian citizen shooting people out on the streets.

When peace was agreed upon it means that the differences, while not forgotten, have been set aside. For a lot of people that worked out. Imps can go to Felucca, and Laws can go to Malas. But people who leave Imp are appearently no longer seen as combattants of a resolved conflict, but criminals. That's the problem.
"last i knew it was illegal to hate someone" Richard Mota
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

Esmeralda wrote:Whats the details then? If it is true that some got free salvation and others didn´t - for the same situation, that's kinda unfair. If situations were different, it´s argueable.
When we made a peace, a ton off poeple got free blue in both Felucca and Malas, now that thoose off us who has left Imperial wants it, we get refused and have to go through salvation and pay a shitload of money to get blue.

Maximilian Lhoth

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

To Quintoz:

Name the Laws/Law allies who got free blue and their estimated murdercounts on Malas. And the ones who did not get, with the estimated murdercounts.

Name the Imperials/Imperial allies who got free blue, also give their estimated murdercounts on Felucca. And the ones who did not get, with the estimated murdercounts.

This is all because I am curious, why some people got free salvation and some did not as you are saying. Maybe this all can be made to make sense and maybe a solution that is fair to all / satisfying can be found.
Esmeralda

Post by Esmeralda »

So you basically slipped in a hole of the peace treaty with a scenario that wasn´t considered back then. Since it is a special case and you didn´t go on a killing spree for loot, i don´t see why you couldn´t contact the GMs for a personal judgement.

(or you rejojn Imperial)
stating the obnoxious
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

Esmeralda wrote:So you basically slipped in a hole of the peace treaty with a scenario that wasn´t considered back then. Since it is a special case and you didn´t go on a killing spree for loot, i don´t see why you couldn´t contact the GMs for a personal judgement.

(or you rejojn Imperial)
I allready got a no from Alteran and Pecullia felt the same way I rather use this very nice whines and complains about Pangaea to show my dissapointment.
I wont rejoin Imperial even if you guys wanted me back ;D.

Max : It shoulden't make a diffrence just like Mike said.
We we're warriors who fought a war, when it became peace we could go into any town we wanted, but when we left imperial we became Criminals, makes no sense what so ever.

Neku

Post by Neku »

incognito's dont work when your red?
Otex

Post by Otex »

Sometimes in cases such as red chars with 9 mill salvation, and double piety timers it can be better and more exciting make a brand new character. It may seem crude however, but you get to be a newb again! And besides, with that 9 mill slavation I don't think you get your murder counts wiped clean, just one murder and you become red again. Not only that, but you would have to pay another 9 mill to get salvated again.

If you pay 9 million gold to get salvated, you will be compareable to the stupidity of mr bush. Just not worth the gold, just to be blue!!! Get yourself a mill extra and buy a frikkin castle.