Been away for more than 12 years but made my way back

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Iktomi

Re: Been away for more than 12 years but made my way back

Post by Iktomi »

Bencroft wrote:The funny thing was my friend (can't for the life of me remember his name) was a notorious assassin that was well hated (red Mohawk). introduced me to the game and it has always held a place in my heart. Wish the old music worked that I miss the most.

I remember Gwen! good to see you are still playing!

**edit it might have been Loki - its been too long **
The red mohawk was me :lol: - character name was Harlequin, original guildmaster of the Cabal of the Night... and before that the Ass Kick Brigade... (Give me a break, I was like 18! :lol: )
Daren Priesten

Post by Daren Priesten »

Woah, nice to see you're still around Harlequin, lol.
Yudhishthir

Post by Yudhishthir »

Percival Dragaryon still lurks ;-) Though he's a carpenter these days. Long stretch from a mage with a sorcerers and enchanters tome. I remember Cabal of the Night. That was around the time we had Circle of the Dragon going strong! My other JE toon was Valinn Gerenthis, and my brother, then Drakan Ebonhand, also still lurks around. The best times on JE I think were before the Diaspora, when Shayla (sabbatgirl) was just a player, and not yet an admin.

One of my favorite, silly times on JE. I decked out Valinn in clothing comparable to a guards (When all guards wore that violet surcoat), and I ran up to my brother Drakan yelling "Die Drakan Ebonhand! You're not welcome in this town!" and he thought an actual guard got in the house, and he went running for his life, afraid to go outside cause of other guards. When I caught him, I just emoted *chop* *Chop chop* *chop* and proceeded to laugh my ass off. It was quite glorious I might add.

We're comin' back from a 2 year break ourselves, so welcome back to all others returning! Seems to be a good time to come back.
*chop chop chop*
Bencroft

Post by Bencroft »

My friend and I were so hated at the time. We got invited to a wedding and he slowly passed me all his armor and keys. he than went out back where all the horses were and casted a blade spirit and began butchering all the horses.

He also broke into a lot of homes and I think his crown jewel invent was when he stole an entire guild castle.. so much fun