Play-ability Reports

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Daren Priesten

Re: Play-ability Reports

Post by Daren Priesten »

Works fine, connection hasn't seemed to change from previous.. 31 minutes logged in.
Cele

Post by Cele »

I'm not sure if this is an error or not but my character has 0.0 Evaluating Intelligence. I trained for about 10-15 minutes and raised my Intelligence from 23-30 but didn't gain any Evaluating Intelligence.
blckfire
Scripter

Post by blckfire »

Well if you check Class System information you will see that, since you picked up Merchant class you will not be able to get any gains on Evaluating Intelligence.
Evander

Post by Evander »

When losing magic reflect it says: you have lost iB4's power
Kira

Post by Kira »

Most users ever online was 57 on 07 Oct 2015, 17:09

just saying, we're all cheering for Blckfire ^^
Birds Nest: 364-322-303
-The Shani Family-
Demian

Post by Demian »

I still have magic earrings on my archer that can't be identified. At succesfull identification it only says "Looks like a magic earrings". Any repair coming to this one or are they trash?
Striker

Post by Striker »

Shani wrote:Most users ever online was 57 on 07 Oct 2015, 17:09

seriously there were 57 users online yesterday??
Simmo

Post by Simmo »

Striker wrote:
Shani wrote:Most users ever online was 57 on 07 Oct 2015, 17:09

seriously there were 57 users online yesterday??
Its a scam, must be. Last time most users ever online was at last betas first day. I saw during the whole day online like top 12.
I tell you man, those bots raise our population.
Demian

Post by Demian »

Tried this with a snograz spear, don't know if it applies to poisoning in general.

Was fighting a blood elemental with a snograz spear, and I noticed that when the spears effect (poison) applies to the elemental at say, disoriented and nauseous level with tick of 12, and another hit right after applies a bit ill level with a tick of 7, the poison level on the mob drops from disoriented and nauseous (12) to bit ill (7). Shouldn't the highest level of poison always stay on the monster instead of it jumping around like that?
aldath c'om

Post by aldath c'om »

Demian wrote:Tried this with a snograz spear, don't know if it applies to poisoning in general.

Was fighting a blood elemental with a snograz spear, and I noticed that when the spears effect (poison) applies to the elemental at say, disoriented and nauseous level with tick of 12, and another hit right after applies a bit ill level with a tick of 7, the poison level on the mob drops from disoriented and nauseous (12) to bit ill (7). Shouldn't the highest level of poison always stay on the monster instead of it jumping around like that?
hasent it allways wear of. but not sure if that fast. i remember it being like three ticks each lvl or something.
291-697-526