Glarundis

Re: Weekly Updates

Post by Glarundis »

Pleeeeease! Give us some news :D
blckfire
Scripter

Post by blckfire »

Had crazy week at work with lots of extra hours... Going to try to move religions forward this weekend. This does not mean they'll be ready next week though... :(
Gurrnutt Venomblade

Post by Gurrnutt Venomblade »

blckfire wrote:Had crazy week at work with lots of extra hours... Going to try to move religions forward this weekend. This does not mean they'll be ready next week though... :(
Still Progress! Just keep us posted! thanks for your hard work!
*Signed In Venom*
Gurrnutt Venomblade
blckfire
Scripter

Post by blckfire »

Found some bugs in the new Adventurer's Guild code. Debugging and after that I'll put it live.

It'll normally solve problems with new quest creation and also fix some abuses when using the shopkeeper.

Some features that were talked about in another post, will not be live, only the old functionality.
blckfire
Scripter

Post by blckfire »

Hey there!

I'm getting really excited about the new Adventurer's Guild. I hope you guys take the time to check it out and give us some feedback as soon as it goes live. Since, what we envision can sometimes not be adjusted to what you guys expect or want from such a system.

Some things, like quest places and rewards will be changed in the coming weeks, giving more places to hunt for quests and more opportunities for all characters (young and old). You'll also notice that we addressed a ton of possible system abuses (it was really permissive), which sucked for the ones that didn't know all the bugs around it, and of course a ton of bugs related to NPC/Item creation will also be solved once we are done with the configuration files (really messy stuff).

We will be discussing all of this after I put the system live and after you all had the time to check it out. This system should be up before next weekend if everything goes as planned.

As a side note, this smaller system also serves to test code and as an exercise towards religions, so, it's not a total waste of time.
Gurrnutt Venomblade

Tested one of the quests yesterday with the troll shaman heads. Worked fine, not sure what the tickets do or how that works. As I have never used the adventure GM before. Ill test more when i get
blckfire
Scripter

Post by blckfire »

System is not live yet, you're still playing with the old system :p
Gurrnutt Venomblade

:lol:
Yeah I knew that...
Daimeri

Post by Daimeri »

Any clue when religions come out. My opinion is that people waiting religions not new adventure guild system, but yeah there is possibility that i'm wrong :)
Gurrnutt Venomblade

Daimeri wrote:Any clue when religions come out. My opinion is that people waiting religions not new adventure guild system, but yeah there is possibility that i'm wrong :)
+1