stop wasting my time on stupied topics

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Geryn Farodae

Re: stop wasting my time on stupied topics

Post by Geryn Farodae »

Arolith wrote:Oh, lol.... Just Ban that asshole already. :D Like 60% of the shard hates him already, would be a great favor for us all.

EDIT: And Geryn, you're the perfect example of someone whose status as a big canadian policeman hasn't gone up his head.
60%? Damn, I was hoping for higher than that. Secondly, no where near that many people dislike me, and even if they did, I don't really care lol.

And Arolith, you don't even know me IRL. You're the perfect example of a stereotypical person using what little information they know to brand an entire society. I happen to be very good at what I do, and I'm also able to distinguish between game and reality. I don't dislike _any_ I repeat _any_ of you. This place reminds me of my highschool in a way, only, no matter how bad they were, they were no where near as pathetic as any of you lol.

I showed excerpts of some of these topics to almost a dozen people, and if you saw how hard they laughed at nearly every one of you, you'd huddle in a corner and cry. It's a game, gentleman and ladies. All of you rage-quit because you realize holding your breath and stomping your feet doesn't get your way here. People with multicoloured mowhawks, three inch diameter arms, pale skin, and an unparalleled addiction to computer games and RedBull believe they're God's Gift to electronics and video games. You have this newb Tekstoner named Arolith pretending his characters were actually less than s****y back in the day, flaming everyone on boards because he has little to do in his boring life to satisfy his Attention Deficit Disorder.

lol, I get called names every day at work from people significantly more real than pretty much any of you on here. So do you think that it would bother me in the least what any of you think? It's a G.A.M.E. Graphically Advanced Motivational Exterminator lol. I understand your resentment, Arolith. I imagine when you're playing House with all your little dollies you get to be the Man of the house, and when you say "jump" every one in your imagination asks "how high?" but: "Oh my god, I've thrown everything my limited intelligence can fabricate as an insult at Geryn, and he just... keeps... laughing... Barbie, what do I do? I'm not used to not being in control! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I imagine at some point I will be asked to apologize to you, Arolith. Because, if I remember correctly of your past exploits, you did a LOT of whining to GM's when someone even emoted cockeyed at you in game.

Jon, don't even get me started on you. You're too easy. You spend all of your free time thinking up ways to elevate yourself over the people around you. You screw over your friends, talk s**t about them, and then play the Innocent card, and pretend you're a special little angel who still gets his mommy to make him a sandwhich and do his laundry after school.
You pretend I am OoC hating on you, yet the funny thing is that I'm not flaming you in every topic, but hey, how bout you go whine to GM's again about my "Abusive language."

Half of you people, are a joke. Have you ever just READ the kind of crap you guys bicker about? Honestly... I mean, a show of hands... How many of you tell your girlfriends (lmao I laughed so hard when I think any of you can actually maintain a relationship with anything above a farm animal. But hey, pigs need lovin', too!) about the guy (or girl) who pwned you in game? How many of you whine to your significant other about this GAME? 90% of you will merely go defensive, and flame me because you're embarassed that you actually HAVE.
**Example**
"I mean... The son of a b***h attacked me WITHOUT roleplay, like... Who the hell DOES that? THEN he loots me... Loots my dskulls... My indies... God I'm sooo pissed. UGH I just wanna flame him on ICQ!!!" Girlfriend/boyfriend: "I know, babe... I know..."
"OH! And THEN he kills my horse! Then banishes me to an island, which I'm almost positive is against Shard Rules. Hey, let's ask the clueless staff if it is!"
Girlfriend/boyfriend: "I know, babe... I know..."
"ARGH!!!!! GM's say it's LEGAL!! Like.. WTF??? F**K THIS F***ING GAME!!! I QUIT!!!!!!"
**72 hours later**
"Hey, maybe I'll play some UO..."
Girlfriend/boyfriend: "I thought you hated that game?"
"Nah... Maybe I'll macro my newb character to heighten... Babe, can you get me another RedBull?"
Girlfriend/Boyfriend: "But... Sweetie... You promised me you'd take me out tonight... For my birthday..."
"I know, but these guys from my guild are just... Ugh, I don't think we can tonight, babe, I'll make it up to you."

What's the most hilarious part of that little skit... Is it applies to nearly every... single... one... of... you...

After a hard day of WORK, it's good to have a good laugh, and this is the place for it.

Work: Definition: 1: activity in which one exerts strength or faculties to do or perform something: a: sustained physical or mental effort to overcome obstacles and achieve an objective or result b: the labor, task, or duty that is one's accustomed means of livelihood c: a specific task, duty, function, or assignment often being a part or phase of some larger activity.

DON'T BE SCARED!!!!!! Making something of yourself will NOT HURT YOU!!!

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!
Agen Kolar

Post by Agen Kolar »

Guys.. just, take it easy. :lol:
~ Heron Katsaros ~
Neku

Post by Neku »

Geryn Farodae wrote:
Arolith wrote:Oh, lol.... Just Ban that asshole already. :D Like 60% of the shard hates him already, would be a great favor for us all.

EDIT: And Geryn, you're the perfect example of someone whose status as a big canadian policeman hasn't gone up his head.
60%? Damn, I was hoping for higher than that. Secondly, no where near that many people dislike me, and even if they did, I don't really care lol.

And Arolith, you don't even know me IRL. You're the perfect example of a stereotypical person using what little information they know to brand an entire society. I happen to be very good at what I do, and I'm also able to distinguish between game and reality. I don't dislike _any_ I repeat _any_ of you. This place reminds me of my highschool in a way, only, no matter how bad they were, they were no where near as pathetic as any of you lol.

I showed excerpts of some of these topics to almost a dozen people, and if you saw how hard they laughed at nearly every one of you, you'd huddle in a corner and cry. It's a game, gentleman and ladies. All of you rage-quit because you realize holding your breath and stomping your feet doesn't get your way here. People with multicoloured mowhawks, three inch diameter arms, pale skin, and an unparalleled addiction to computer games and RedBull believe they're God's Gift to electronics and video games. You have this newb Tekstoner named Arolith pretending his characters were actually less than s****y back in the day, flaming everyone on boards because he has little to do in his boring life to satisfy his Attention Deficit Disorder.

lol, I get called names every day at work from people significantly more real than pretty much any of you on here. So do you think that it would bother me in the least what any of you think? It's a G.A.M.E. Graphically Advanced Motivational Exterminator lol. I understand your resentment, Arolith. I imagine when you're playing House with all your little dollies you get to be the Man of the house, and when you say "jump" every one in your imagination asks "how high?" but: "Oh my god, I've thrown everything my limited intelligence can fabricate as an insult at Geryn, and he just... keeps... laughing... Barbie, what do I do? I'm not used to not being in control! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I imagine at some point I will be asked to apologize to you, Arolith. Because, if I remember correctly of your past exploits, you did a LOT of whining to GM's when someone even emoted cockeyed at you in game.

Jon, don't even get me started on you. You're too easy. You spend all of your free time thinking up ways to elevate yourself over the people around you. You screw over your friends, talk s**t about them, and then play the Innocent card, and pretend you're a special little angel who still gets his mommy to make him a sandwhich and do his laundry after school.
You pretend I am OoC hating on you, yet the funny thing is that I'm not flaming you in every topic, but hey, how bout you go whine to GM's again about my "Abusive language."

Half of you people, are a joke. Have you ever just READ the kind of crap you guys bicker about? Honestly... I mean, a show of hands... How many of you tell your girlfriends (lmao I laughed so hard when I think any of you can actually maintain a relationship with anything above a farm animal. But hey, pigs need lovin', too!) about the guy (or girl) who pwned you in game? How many of you whine to your significant other about this GAME? 90% of you will merely go defensive, and flame me because you're embarassed that you actually HAVE.
**Example**
"I mean... The son of a b***h attacked me WITHOUT roleplay, like... Who the hell DOES that? THEN he loots me... Loots my dskulls... My indies... God I'm sooo pissed. UGH I just wanna flame him on ICQ!!!" Girlfriend/boyfriend: "I know, babe... I know..."
"OH! And THEN he kills my horse! Then banishes me to an island, which I'm almost positive is against Shard Rules. Hey, let's ask the clueless staff if it is!"
Girlfriend/boyfriend: "I know, babe... I know..."
"ARGH!!!!! GM's say it's LEGAL!! Like.. WTF??? F**K THIS F***ING GAME!!! I QUIT!!!!!!"
**72 hours later**
"Hey, maybe I'll play some UO..."
Girlfriend/boyfriend: "I thought you hated that game?"
"Nah... Maybe I'll macro my newb character to heighten... Babe, can you get me another RedBull?"
Girlfriend/Boyfriend: "But... Sweetie... You promised me you'd take me out tonight... For my birthday..."
"I know, but these guys from my guild are just... Ugh, I don't think we can tonight, babe, I'll make it up to you."

What's the most hilarious part of that little skit... Is it applies to nearly every... single... one... of... you...

After a hard day of WORK, it's good to have a good laugh, and this is the place for it.

Work: Definition: 1: activity in which one exerts strength or faculties to do or perform something: a: sustained physical or mental effort to overcome obstacles and achieve an objective or result b: the labor, task, or duty that is one's accustomed means of livelihood c: a specific task, duty, function, or assignment often being a part or phase of some larger activity.

DON'T BE SCARED!!!!!! Making something of yourself will NOT HURT YOU!!!

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!
i scrolled all the way down to ROFLMAO!!!!!!!! did you know that Microsoft spell check comes up with AEROFLOT :D
Sherrod

Post by Sherrod »

I jumped half way through it and I just saw you flaming someone Geryn and then did what Carlos did and had a lol at him. Relax this is a game. You don't need big posts to explain your reasons, you have an opinion and thats fine, just remember this is a game and everyone should be helping each other out OOC. IG it doesn't matter if you want to kill them or make love to em, just can everyone please make love OOC? :oops:

I just took abotu 10 seconds to read more of your post, and ofc getting ganked or whatever annoys you and you end up taking it out on your significant other in some way or another. But don't act as if you dont do it. It's EXACTLY the same as going to work, getting worked up and annoyed and then taking it out on your partner when you get home.

You need to stop going on the attack Geryn its making people think you're an a$$ and right now you seem so insecure about how much of a man you are you're purposely attacking people on the forums to try and proove to yourself you got balls. I tell you this as a friend and advice, you dont get a pair of balls by trying to be better than anyone else.

You got problems my friend, and unless you atleast admit them and seek help everyones going to keep on ignoring what you have to say and not giving a flying monkey. However, if you do accept the fact you got problems and admit them, I'm pretty sure all of us will try our best to help you out as much as we can. None of us here are total retards, we know when a fellow brother needs help and I speak for the whole shard when I say this, we're all willing to offer as much advice and help as we can.
Made by Adrian
Otex

Post by Otex »

I play UO, alot.
I am hot stuff.
People think I am god's gift to electronics and gaming.
All the women love me, they want my babies.
My gaming is very important business.
I fail at college because I'm trying to save the world (IG).

I am higher up the evolutionary ladder, I will survive.
Alteran

Post by Alteran »

well that was 3 jailed with in 5 min , geryn i have jailed for 14 days and asked him to seek help , and not on the shard.
Quintos i have jailed for 7 days , he should know better by now.
clean up the text guys or we will do it for you.
you just all showed why , i think you are wasting my time on topics.

Alteran
Akkarrin

Post by Akkarrin »

ok im biting my toung here, there is so much i want to say back to that huge flame post but ill keep it breif, and i say this in the nicest possible way, but

geryn i honestly think you should just stop playing Pang, from what i can tell you've clearly started to hate it, and everyone is fed of you whining about it all the time, right now you were just trying to pick a fight over nothing, i really do think this game has gotten too much for you, and i really think you need to stop.
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Lol I think his post is frikkin' hilarious to tell you the truth :mrgreen:
Esmeralda

Post by Esmeralda »

Kinda funny. I wonder if i should show these topics to colleagues too. But i don´t want to waste their time with drama, as they would just :?: :shock: :?: :? And i think Alteran would be happy if you showed him the same courtesy and grow a Mohawk or quit bullying us sore losers.
stating the obnoxious
Houston

Post by Houston »

*Imagines himself being Alteran*

Whoever oversteps the following line with ANY post will get jailed.

This is the end line of this thread, look for another one but stick on the rules!

=================================================