Timewarp

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Alteran

Re: Timewarp

Post by Alteran »

with the current state , there will be no time warp since it a scribt that is broken , not a save crash as you all think it is.
It a scribt that dosent work , foreintince the scribt that runs a gump in tailoring that dosent work and is saving the things in a file, if that goes wrong the shard wont startup again.
The worst thing that can happen is a crash in the data files , and all this that is happening here is in the Npc , so it not in the players itmes or skills and stats.
all this is told out from what i have seen so far on the server , and i will know more in a few hours.
The best bet is still the new thing that got implanted.
the shard was closed down in the right fasion and saved all the files, the only things is still that it cant start up that all.
Hope this help in your big sceeming about how the world is going to end .
it like every one is guessing how the new piety system is going to be and only i know how it going to work so far , so stop guessing and filling other players with alll your guesses , you know when i post on forum.

Alteran
Kenyon Ahearn

Post by Kenyon Ahearn »

Thanks alty,

And Iru stop trying to provoke me, it's all if's and maybe's regarding pangaea 2. There's my logic.

I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter.
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

Alty, we have all been here before, excouse us for looking at the worst case scenario.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Whitewolf

Post by Whitewolf »

man im so happy i only loged to pvp and didnt train shit last 2 months :P BWUHAHAH
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

lol If there is a time warp I am straight up done. If not I am still here to play, like Uzriel said I am not rebuilding more chars. Hey Ioo, I guess when Reppy said something was unfixable it really was, eh pal? hehe
Last edited by Kent Strider on Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Huselius

Post by Huselius »

Read the Alterans posts first please.
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

Kent, look like 4 posts above yours.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Yeah I read it all, edited my post too :P Yay for Alty is all I gotta' say.
Iru Kandji

Post by Iru Kandji »

Last edited by Iru Kandji on Tue May 31, 2016 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Neku

Post by Neku »

heh... forums wont send me an activation code :D