Cloud Giant Spawn ?!?!?

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Leonardo

Cloud Giant Spawn ?!?!?

Post by Leonardo »

There are no regular Cloud giant spawns atm, that i'am a were of ? there are only random spawns, wich makes collecting cloud giant hides rather impossible for a sutudet suit or what ever you want to use them. All i know is that there might a random spawn at doom and khaldun, and we all know that you dont go clearing doom just like that on daily bases, and basicly with khaldun you might end up clearing it totaly 3 times with just one time killing one cloud giant... So is there a eny change to make a regular cloud giant spawn at khaldun or somewhere ?
Demian

Re: Cloud Giant Spawn ?!?!?

Post by Demian »

Mya, fine by me, but that would just lead to everyone having cloud giant studdeds and they will become one more thing to lose value.
Zyppo

Post by Zyppo »

I see one everytime I log.
Leonardo

Post by Leonardo »

well i can help out everyone for saying wich caves dosent have the spawn desipice, wrong, covetous, fire, destard, ice, cold creeps, abyss, hedgemaze aka salos and deceit

what does have random spawns are doom what i like to think of even though i havent ever seen one there and khaldun... so that dosent leave too meny caves left... I just hope zyppo dosent mean that he allways sees the cloud somewhere in gm's area...

and for the economy of getting the hides more i dont think it would ruin it, for giving one spawn... atm its rather impossible to get the suit unless you would just camp 24/7 in khaldun to get a change of maybe killing the cloud, otherwise its just collecting 1 hide there and 2 hiders from here on the magic chest what you can find caves and thats just wrong... and so what if every druid and monk would be running on cloud suits, all i see atm is everyone running in auro suits and still theyr expensive gears to buy... i doubt with the current state enyone would really buy a 500k cloud suit when you can get like 10 white dragon suits for that price, couse it would be just plain stubid to sell so rare suit for lower price
Gorath Blackmind

Post by Gorath Blackmind »

Theres one or two in khaldun 90% of the time :E
Piri

Post by Piri »

Gorath Blackmind wrote:Theres one or two in khaldun 90% of the time :E
Bullshit.
John Longfall

Post by John Longfall »

I have been in Khaldun several times and 0 cloud giants at those times.. So i have to aggree with Piri.
Zyppo where you login? :roll:
Zyppo

Post by Zyppo »

In pang ;D
John Longfall

Post by John Longfall »

Thanks that helped a lot :mrgreen:
WTB hint !
Jam Rave

Post by Jam Rave »

theres one in tera keep if im not wrong?