"Inactive" religions

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Maximilian Lhoth

"Inactive" religions

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

Akkarrin and Atlantis have already pointed out this issue

This is what I posted to Law forum just a while ago, I'll post it here too.

"Maybe, just maybe, it would make sense for all the religions with no active high-rankers (HP+The Chosen Three) to collect a team of active players or players making a comeback, vote for HP using the forum and let the gamemasters arrange the rest to bring life back into the religion. Then the HP could choose 3 50 piety members based on activity. Since PvP is apparently 100% gone, you could gather wealth for OoL "for the future", save other people from evul critters and so on.

If all the high piety guys, HP and the three others are inactive, how can the religion function decently?"

Makes no sense to "waste" the potential the religions have for satisfying the players.

(as much as I hated the religion system...)
Kent Strider

Re: "Inactive" religions

Post by Kent Strider »

I could live with that :P Seeing as how I am still an active HP :mrgreen:
Alteran

Post by Alteran »

If some one like to take some of the places that are not used , i dont think the staff would mind at all.
dont know about nature.
i know imperial still is around.
Tekstone is offline , but not totaly clear on the subject.

Alteran
Andrew De'lere

Post by Andrew De'lere »

Kent Strider wrote:I could live with that :P Seeing as how I am still an active HP :mrgreen:
I feel like you and i are the only ones :(
Robert Joplin

Post by Robert Joplin »

I am in Law and still around and very active but someone keeps removing me from the Law forum page not sure why. But i never see anyone in Law on when i do a .online
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Robert Joplin wrote:I am in Law and still around and very active but someone keeps removing me from the Law forum page not sure why. But i never see anyone in Law on when i do a .online
Very active? No, your not a liar...
Robert Joplin

Post by Robert Joplin »

Well it would be nice for us to have a new HP in law since there is not an active one. Been waitting to see what was going to happen if we was going to vote on it or not . If we are not going to get a new one is it posable to have the 3 50 piety priest changed to the most active priest atleast. I think it would help thoose who play to enjoy the game more.
Dyne

Post by Dyne »

Out with the old, and In with the new eh?
ohh btw im back. 8-)
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Sup Dyne :P
Dyne

Post by Dyne »

Heeeh, Not much just thought id hop on for a bit and see whats going on in pang. about to half to grind and make some gold to pay off my old house taxes, *which im thankful i still have.*