what happenned!!

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Akkarrin

what happenned!!

Post by Akkarrin »

after looking at cool screenshots for pang 2, it encouraged me to log on pang1, what went wrong !!

i log to find one other person online i went to law temple, there was one emisarry, and the house was completely empty apart from a table with some sweetcorn on it, sigils, and a randomly placed bag. In the middle of the floor, and the top levels were locked off!

owned by Bob fontan co-owner Robert Joplin... suggesting these are only two minorly active players in Law, this is just silly... the shard should just be allowed to die gracefully in peace :(

not sure if this is just Law or if its everything (also if its just Law then i blame the change in leadership which was ridiculous, and killed the guild i enjoyed playing with so much both IC and OOC, everyone i played with stopped playing because of it. not to say i told you so.)

who still actively plays, and i mean active logging for at least an hour a day every day?
Kent Strider

Re: what happenned!!

Post by Kent Strider »

No one plays that often, the person that steps forward to say that they do are lying. It's got nothing to do with leadership or anything like that, your too worried with some ex-tekstone shit if you ask me. Games die, it happens, the time has come. If pang 2 has anyone playing it will be just beating a dead horse just the same, its not the shard or the scripts, its the game.
Andrew De'lere

Post by Andrew De'lere »

Just making a passing visit again as i am home from Uni for a while.
But yes Akkarrin, your logic is flawless. Me being the headpriest of law killed the shard.
Akkarrin

Post by Akkarrin »

didnt say shard, i said law, which it did
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Akkarrin wrote:didnt say shard, i said law, which it did
The whole shard is dead right now, your logic is retarded.
Akkarrin

Post by Akkarrin »

dont care about shard im saying that Andeh wrecked my guild ! :(
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Dude, you being HP of Law would be like making Diam HP of nature, sounds dumb, does it not? And yes I still find the fact that he was ever made a GM hilarious, how goes Shame I wonder?
Robert Joplin

Post by Robert Joplin »

Kent Strider wrote:No one plays that often, the person that steps forward to say that they do are lying. It's got nothing to do with leadership or anything like that, your too worried with some ex-tekstone shit if you ask me. Games die, it happens, the time has come. If pang 2 has anyone playing it will be just beating a dead horse just the same, its not the shard or the scripts, its the game.
I do play more then an hour every day and thats no lie and most of it is on my Law char. so You are wrong to think that all Law is inactive
Akkarrin

Post by Akkarrin »

i never wanted to be hp but there were better options atlantis moongos anyone other then a tekstone...
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Akkarrin wrote:i never wanted to be hp but there were better options atlantis moongos anyone other then a tekstone...
Atlantis, yes maybe. Mongoos? wtf? Are you serious? One of the stupidest old schoolers, I remember his laughable roleplay.