what happenned!!

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Akkarrin

Re: what happenned!!

Post by Akkarrin »

would of still been better then putting a tekstone in charge...
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Akkarrin wrote:would of still been better then putting a tekstone in charge...
What are you, 12?
Andrew De'lere

Post by Andrew De'lere »

Law was great while i was playing tbh.
We were fighting Tekstone like every single day and defending brit/doing big hunts and it had been a shitload stronger than it had been since Iva was in charge.

Moongos as hp, LOL.
Akkarrin as hp, LOL.
Atlantis as hp... Rp was, KINDA there (despite calling us all Teks ig) but he was always shit where it counted in pvp.

Law died, when Tekstone got killed (in the form of a few members being banned) and when the Tek Hp and Myself went back to Uni so stopped playing.
No criminals + no tek = wtf is the point in us playing our law chars. End of. Akkarrin you are a retard.
Robert Joplin

Post by Robert Joplin »

i am sure Teks are playing just in low numbers like Law because the others stopped as you did but leaves the ones in the religions nothing to do about the low numbers because they cant add to the religion thats why when you stopped should have pasted it on to someone to keep the faith alive. I see more and more people playing some new with in-active HP's how can the game be fun for thoose still here and thoose new that might want to join up to a religion.
Mandos

Post by Mandos »

Robert Joplin wrote:i am sure Teks are playing just in low numbers like Law because the others stopped as you did
I don't think so. I think any law or tekstone is playing lately, like on my religion. Every time I log, just me am on.

panGAEA, a subliminal message.
Robert Joplin

Post by Robert Joplin »

enless someone is useing pluage potions there are some teks i have encountered plauge a few times as of late.
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Robert Joplin wrote:enless someone is useing pluage potions there are some teks i have encountered plauge a few times as of late.
Lol, my bard has been plaguing some. As well as necromancers ;)
Darian Darkmind

Post by Darian Darkmind »

If you want to go around with "I told you so", I told Repsak many times that this shard will die unless Tekstone is there. Each time we quit playing the player count of the shard dropped drasticly. Back in Tekstone's golden days there was always something to do, we made the online records of 130-140 players at the same time with 40-50 Tekstone players online at the same time.

However, due to always being raped in the ass by the staff, Tekstone died one time after another, each time halving the number of online count. Sure there was WoW etc, but the reason why it was so easy for many to change from Pangaea to WoW was the reason they got bored of UO. They got bored of UO because nothing happened. Nothing happened because Tekstone wasn't there to keep things interesting.

Now, Alteran deleted Tekstone almost completely killing the shard with it. Luckily he remade it, but even if boosted it just wasn't the same again... and never will. It's dead and so is Law and the whole shard with it.

Andrew being the HP of Law and me 2nd in command has nothing to do with it. We did play very active at first, still the online count kept dropping due to there being nothing else to do than PvM.

I told you so.
Robert Joplin

Post by Robert Joplin »

i had been playing alot but as of late kinda got board train most skills to max and no nothers on and no advancement in religion made it depressing to even login. If we could get someone to boost the three active in the religion to 50 like they are suppost to be or even a new Head priest to make it fun again then please do so.
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

This game is dead dude, just live with it...I was sad when my old game Outlaws was taken off of zone.com but I'm okay now.