Miners

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Zyppo

Miners

Post by Zyppo »

What are your thoughts about the actual system(guards,emplacement,amount by tile) of ore veins?
Akkarrin

Re: Miners

Post by Akkarrin »

i stopped my smith cause the guards were too hard for my smith to manage and i could never find a second person :( i also struggled to find places but my main problem was always guards particualrly ones which poisoned, if they were gone or made defeatable by smiths (who cant heal without potions) i may restart mine :)
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

I think mining is harder than it needs to be right now, it should ease up cause of lack of players. Maybe once players begin to come back (if) then we can put it back to the way it was.
Kolpitor

Post by Kolpitor »

Guards are fine if vein will worth the wasted time, but at the moment all veins are so small.
Veins witch exits are way too smaller then before 6-8tile veins got dropped to 2-4 tiles.

WE WANT MORE ORES
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Kolpitor wrote:Guards are fine if vein will worth the wasted time, but at the moment all veins are so small.
Veins witch exits are way too smaller then before 6-8tile veins got dropped to 2-4 tiles.

WE WANT MORE ORES
The guards are only fine for you cause you got nature members willing to Meta for you, and don't say it is not true. Not everyone has priests willing to meta for them though.
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

Honestly Kent.
How is it meta if he helps nature and they help him back?.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Akkarrin

Post by Akkarrin »

it is a bit meta, but its not wrong, nature are encouraged to help because he is a member of nature.

but i personally wouldnt want to to bother Atlantis or Ricardus or any member of law every time i had to go mine, espescially when it was just for training, and i cant manage on my own as a smith.
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

Just like hunter, you shoulden't be able to do it alone, you need friends to help you out if you want to reach the top.
Maybe that's just my opinion

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Mike

Post by Mike »

I think you can mine training ores with some decent eqiupment, which you can make, and some gcures and gheals, which you can afford.
"last i knew it was illegal to hate someone" Richard Mota
Kolpitor

Post by Kolpitor »

Kent Strider wrote:
Kolpitor wrote:Guards are fine if vein will worth the wasted time, but at the moment all veins are so small.

WE WANT MORE ORES
The guards are only fine for you cause you got nature members willing to Meta for you, and don't say it is not true. Not everyone has priests willing to meta for them though.
Sorry, but you might have forget that all mobs what are guading veins can be lured away...
And if i can't lure them away I ask help.

I have been luring mobs away from veins uhm like 4-5year so yea i know how to do it.

So it's same to me is there guards on them or not, not problem for me