Drylooting Between Tekstone/Law - Look Here

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Mike

Re: Drylooting Between Tekstone/Law - Look Here

Post by Mike »

Alteran wrote:And you keept asking for a boost to tekstone .

Alteran
Our tome is still not great, I mean, we can't bring total noobs into our religion and expect them to do well. Um... ok, so neither could Law, but that's beside the point :)
"last i knew it was illegal to hate someone" Richard Mota
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Rep was right keeping Tek weak imo :P
cridan

Post by cridan »

kent your right always good should be more powerfuller that bad imo tek shouldant have guards and other stuff but they have not a moan good for them reppys words where red wasent meant too be easy

but i beleave the gms have put alot of effort in balancing the religions they will never make everyone happy at the same time
Cridan sherrod - archer
peter dunchirc - druid
lisa sherrod highten tamer
john shaft - priest

bird number- 220878142
Darian Darkmind

Post by Darian Darkmind »

The Tekstone tome is now stronger than what I ever asked for. Too strong in wrong hands if you ask me.

And Tekstone already won when we still played... now it's just an aftermath.. ;)
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

Darian Darkmind wrote:The Tekstone tome is now stronger than what I ever asked for. Too strong in wrong hands if you ask me.

And Tekstone already won when we still played... now it's just an aftermath.. ;)
Yeah Keen with para and 30 piety's beat 80's that wasen't op... just stfu you patedic finnish fuck.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
cridan

Post by cridan »

Quintoz wrote:
Darian Darkmind wrote:The Tekstone tome is now stronger than what I ever asked for. Too strong in wrong hands if you ask me.

Yeah Keen with para and 30 piety's beat 80's that wasen't op... just stfu you patedic finnish fuck.
true but that got changed a very long time ago we got that nurfed and im sure we all stoned outselfes and didant play but that was about 5 years ago
Cridan sherrod - archer
peter dunchirc - druid
lisa sherrod highten tamer
john shaft - priest

bird number- 220878142
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Uh Oh, Quintoz is getting mad, he is afraid if we all say too much the tome will get nerfed...lmao
Last edited by Kent Strider on Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zyppo

Post by Zyppo »

Quintoz wrote:

*coughs*
Darian Darkmind

Post by Darian Darkmind »

Rofl. Keening, even with paralyze - which apparently was a bug, lol - was pure shit. Always had been. Only newbies were killed by it as the damage was purely resistance based. Any, even a little bit stronger player took near to no damage at all. With my 80 piety + 16 piety tome, the keening did some 40 damage to another priest. Malleus did the same, twice as fast with three times less mana and without range/los penalty.

Oh and dear Quintoz, I pathetic finnish fuck still happened to own 99% of the playerbase, you included without using the piece of shit tome for other than blessing purposes. And before you say it was because of my piety, know that the strength of blesses were capped to 60 piety. You, instead have the holy steed, guards, faster keening(?) - one chant instead of two... all which you use in PvP.
Alteran

Post by Alteran »

and quintos before you start using more bad words please keep in mind the rules .
fuck on thise forums do not work well with me.

Alteran