How do you report for an illegal kill?

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Kat Asherstone

How do you report for an illegal kill?

Post by Kat Asherstone »

How do you report a person with SS's to an illegal or poorly rp'd kill?
Also not sure what it falls under but what happens when someone kills you in the middle or rp?
And I was pretty sure I read something about not robbing new players? is that not true?
Johnny Walac

Re: How do you report for an illegal kill?

Post by Johnny Walac »

Send it to a Staff member. I would go for Boris or Argon.
Order of Nature - Telborea- The Britannian Trade Union - ICQ: 434212709
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Mike

Post by Mike »

Kat Asherstone wrote:How do you report a person with SS's to an illegal or poorly rp'd kill?
Also not sure what it falls under but what happens when someone kills you in the middle or rp?
And I was pretty sure I read something about not robbing new players? is that not true?
I heard you were talking back to some red guy and got smacked, but not robbed. Is this true?
"last i knew it was illegal to hate someone" Richard Mota
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

I heard hitting women is okey as long as they are black.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Kat Asherstone

Post by Kat Asherstone »

Mike wrote:
Kat Asherstone wrote:How do you report a person with SS's to an illegal or poorly rp'd kill?
I heard you were talking back to some red guy and got smacked, but not robbed. Is this true?
Well it depends on what you mean by talking back... Was I trying to have a roleplay interaction through conversation, yes. Was I telling the guy to go %#$% himself, no.

What happend was a man came up killed 2 orcs, then claimed me and a friend were hunting the orcs he had just killed... then in the middle of asking what "crime" we had commited, to which his reponse was "I don't have time to explain your crimes", he attacks.

It was quite interesting to see go down right in the middle of a roleplay, but perhaps that's just acceptable roleplay now to attack mid conversation?
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Kat Asherstone wrote:
Mike wrote:
Well it depends on what you mean by talking back... Was I trying to have a roleplay interaction through conversation, yes. Was I telling the guy to go %#$% himself, no.

What happend was a man came up killed 2 orcs, then claimed me and a friend were hunting the orcs he had just killed... then in the middle of asking what "crime" we had commited, to which his reponse was "I don't have time to explain your crimes", he attacks.

It was quite interesting to see go down right in the middle of a roleplay, but perhaps that's just acceptable roleplay now to attack mid conversation?
Oh so -that- is what happened? And here I thought this thread was about me. I'm becoming an attention whore.
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Kat Asherstone

Post by Kat Asherstone »

Well I could care less about the overall event no items were taken so it would seem, but I posted more out of curiosity as to the event's legality according to the rules. I mean the one guy was *rargh* angry, I'm just sad the rp was that poor. Here I bragged about the rp standards to people to get them to play and on their second day they get ganked mid conversation... really?
Mike

Post by Mike »

Kat Asherstone wrote:Well I could care less about the overall event no items were taken so it would seem, but I posted more out of curiosity as to the event's legality according to the rules. I mean the one guy was *rargh* angry, I'm just sad the rp was that poor. Here I bragged about the rp standards to people to get them to play and on their second day they get ganked mid conversation... really?
While it certainly is awesome that you advertise this as a great RP server, I think one can expect onceself to find a few people who would rather enforce their will with weapons than go on and on.
"last i knew it was illegal to hate someone" Richard Mota
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Kat Asherstone wrote:Well I could care less about the overall event no items were taken so it would seem, but I posted more out of curiosity as to the event's legality according to the rules. I mean the one guy was *rargh* angry, I'm just sad the rp was that poor. Here I bragged about the rp standards to people to get them to play and on their second day they get ganked mid conversation... really?
Ah well for your information it wasn't in "mid conversation". It was the end. My char Thoeak can only take this |--| much bullshit from someone that has broken his roleplayed laws.

But hey send the SS to a Staff member and make another topic. Whatever floats your boat brosef ;)
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

*shakes head*