Shard down

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Monad
Game Master

Shard down

Post by Monad »

Shard is currently down, Irming is looking into it.
Tyrion

Re: Shard down

Post by Tyrion »

Vaux27

Post by Vaux27 »

Damn, lost some gains from last night. Oh well.
632-140-419
Tyrion

Post by Tyrion »

The entire reason people decided to leave p1 years ago was because of the inconsistency or reliability of the server among other things. Are we going to experience a similar situation where 3 massive time warps preceded by longer than normal world saves destroy every bodies progress made IG, due to a lack of maintenance / update of the equipment that supports the server and due diligence on the maintainers part to efficiently administer technical change.
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

Tyrion wrote:The entire reason people decided to leave p1 years ago was because of the inconsistency or reliability of the server among other things. Are we going to experience a similar situation where 3 massive time warps preceded by longer than normal world saves destroy every bodies progress made IG, due to a lack of maintenance / update of the equipment that supports the server and due diligence on the maintainers part to efficiently administer technical change.
if i understood right pang is atm running on backup server which means its a bit slower than the actual machine that broke down and they are fixing the actual one... but if it stays on this backup i think things might go that way...
Melkor

Post by Melkor »

You can always donate money for component upgrades.
Tyrion

Post by Tyrion »

If donations went towards relocating the server away from old management / staff I would be more than willing to do so, and I'm sure others would be as well.
Mackean

Post by Mackean »

other shards get us cheap peoples to donate by offering us ig fancy things........ >:D

yes im an asshole
Aerius

Post by Aerius »

Melkor wrote:You can always donate money for component upgrades.
+1

Tyrion wrote:If donations went towards relocating the server away from old management / staff I would be more than willing to do so, and I'm sure others would be as well.
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say: I think I sense hostility lol...
~639-910-660~
Irming

Post by Irming »

Tyrion wrote:The entire reason people decided to leave p1 years ago was because of the inconsistency or reliability of the server among other things. Are we going to experience a similar situation where 3 massive time warps preceded by longer than normal world saves destroy every bodies progress made IG, due to a lack of maintenance / update of the equipment that supports the server and due diligence on the maintainers part to efficiently administer technical change.
how many money have you donated to equipment ?
ICQ 14 38 98 12