The equpment boxes in Britain Market

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Ogier

The equpment boxes in Britain Market

Post by Ogier »

First of all, thank you to the people who take the time and effort to fill these.
They are a great help to people who are starting out on the shard.

Unfortunately, it seems that someone is now misusing the donations.
Over the last couple of days, 90% of the items have vanished.

One might think that there has been an influx of new characters, but when 6-7 plate chest pieces go missing over night, I somehow doubt this is the reason.

My friend and I never sell these items, but rather return them to the boxes for others to use while skilling up, as I expect is the intention.

If the person responsible is reading this, please stop what you're doing! It discourages the donators and denies the rest of us items we can use.

To the kind people donating, weapons and armor are very useful. But to the newly created characters, even more mundane items are very valuable as they have very little coin.
I'm thinking that craftsman tools, items of clothing and the like helps get people started.

Thanks again.

Cheers.
Xerxes

Re: The equpment boxes in Britain Market

Post by Xerxes »

I think that new characters grab all they can and sell of most of the stuff in order to get some gold.
Bird location: 312331437
Bruce

Post by Bruce »

first.. welcome to the shard dude :)

yeah there are some people who rather not share.. but there is few places to pick up stuff.
one is the britain market. the two other places are law temple and eldaric house.
Ogier

Post by Ogier »

Thank you.
We already have a few characters between us :D

Unfortunately, I'm not sure where the latter places are located, as we have a bit of a hard time outside of Britain city limits, hehe.
Can you elaborate on how to find the places, please?

From the forums I have found two private houses that donate, inside Britain and right outside (thanks to both).

Cheers.
Dargon

Post by Dargon »

Welcome to the shard ! The De'Mauno Shop is also helping newcomers to start. If you need any basic armour/training weps then ask me at 241-788-667. We also have 2 containers where we put some armours up to hardening and also weapons at a house next to the second bank of Brit. The door is always opened and if you see someone from The De'Mauno Shop IG, don't hesitate to ask him for something you might be in need of :)
Philip Azevedo:
na dude, fu*k uni... that shit wont lead you anywhere
pang on the otherhand....
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Welcome. Telborea also got plenty of basic equipment that is excellent for training at the start. Send a message to 434'212'709
Last edited by Johnny Walac on Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Order of Nature - Telborea- The Britannian Trade Union - ICQ: 434212709
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Ogier

Post by Ogier »

Thank you, both. :)
Garlath

Post by Garlath »

Order Of Law also provides material and armor.

You can find us in our Britain Temple

Lionnel Bogart Priest
Lionnel Bogart, Priest of Winchester