Update 18.12

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Zaradon

Update 18.12

Post by Zaradon »

Wille wrote:-Repair kits have been wiped from the server
-Repair kits can no longer be bought from adv. guild.
-Armament is now easier to cast

Brings back the smith market on repairing gear for players.
Hail for armament for knights/rangers!
Kent Strider

Re: Update 18.12

Post by Kent Strider »

Damn great job, so what about the repair kits I bought from players? Do I get compensated :P
Dargon

Post by Dargon »

Kent Strider wrote:Damn great job, so what about the repair kits I bought from players? Do I get compensated :P

I've got the same question..those were sold for 60' each and well..losing quite a sum when those will just be whiped.

Maybe those that exist atm can be used ? Or all whiped already ?
Philip Azevedo:
na dude, fu*k uni... that shit wont lead you anywhere
pang on the otherhand....
Mercer

Post by Mercer »

Theyre all wiped already
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

I'm happy that this will bring some business to smiths repairing things
even though i don't have a smith
Dargon

Post by Dargon »

Well, atm I am as pissed as I was when shard was whiped and I lost my christmas presents which I kept for the right time. We lost 10+ of these kits that I didnt let anyone to use on weps like elite silver or smth..ffs

I understand the need of this and boosting smith sales, but at least we should of been told some time before you deleted all..
Philip Azevedo:
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

I only paid 50k for mine, but if its a loss I have to live with so be it.
Monad
Game Master

Post by Monad »

Jorgen wrote:Well, atm I am as pissed as I was when shard was whiped and I lost my christmas presents which I kept for the right time. We lost 10+ of these kits that I didnt let anyone to use on weps like elite silver or smth..ffs

I understand the need of this and boosting smith sales, but at least we should of been told some time before you deleted all..
It sucks for those who paid legit money for them, but sadly the fact is most of the kits what the shard posessed was collected by cheating the adventure GM system when it was still possible. There simply was too many kits around the shard which had grown into a problem.
Dargon

Post by Dargon »

Alrighty, its just that..a note before you deleted those would of been cool. We bought like 20 kits 2 months ago and used only about 5-6 of those. We always repaired elite weapons three times and then used repair kit on if repair was needed again. Kinda sucks as the weapons we using were just repaired the third time yesterday :P

I wonder if consumer protection can get our money back from those who sold me the kits ! :F

Monad wrote:
Jorgen wrote:Well, atm I am as pissed as I was when shard was whiped and I lost my christmas presents which I kept for the right time. We lost 10+ of these kits that I didnt let anyone to use on weps like elite silver or smth..ffs

It sucks for those who paid legit money for them, but sadly the fact is most of the kits what the shard posessed was collected by cheating the adventure GM system when it was still possible. There simply was too many kits around the shard which had grown into a problem.
Philip Azevedo:
Breg

Post by Breg »

I'm gonna have to ask that Smiths have an option to use the full amount of ingots used to create the item to completely repair elite's this way the economy doesn't have a huge flux and smiths aren't out money for not being able to make new weapons. Basically just like buying a new one and the Smiths can come up with an ultimate price to charge for such amazing repairs to elite weapons or armors. By repairing I also mean completely repairing like the kits did.

713-069-188