Hunting parties and guilds.

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Yonki

Hunting parties and guilds.

Post by Yonki »

Hello everyone. Just decided to drop a question here. I played on Pang about 7 years ago before I started medicine. Had quite a fun time, activity was much more but I never got to those hights were I was clearing a dungeon and such. My best char was an assassin and I was quite often soloing so I didn´t gain alot of money to buy quality stuff. Hadn´t really gotten into all this religious drama... was only starting to learn it when I had to quit because of school. I started to play again 2 weeks ago and this game got my attention again, especially this shard. I was just wondering since all my fellow hunting mates have quit playing, are there any low-mid level hunting groups out there? All I read about here on the forums are deamon/dragon slayers and dungeon clearers... I can´t say I´m quite at that level yet... So to make things interesting for me again I decided to ask if those groups exist? Don´t get me wrong, killing a few small baddies and macroing is fun... But I would like to run along with someone and get a cover when I´m being whooped every once in a while. It seems to me those who are playing today are a tight group. Any group out there fitting my needs?

-Yonki.
Zaradon

Re: Hunting parties and guilds.

Post by Zaradon »

The Spirit Wardens

Is the right group for your needs.

PvM
RP
Helping out the newcomers

Is out main goal(s) - feel free to PM me.
Evander

Post by Evander »

De'Mauno shop is good option too. We have nice group and we are focused to PvM.
Biggs

Post by Biggs »

Ultimatly travel between the towns speak with everyone you come across most of us are friendly.

occlo is a newbie safe zone so if your not classed you can hunt and pick there without being harrased by robbers, imperial always has its doors open for people wanting to join and have very close ties to many guilds and contacts for your needs.

There is donation box's in the market north of britain first bank and two boxs at imperial rune garden you can help yourself to what you need to get started, i would strongly advice picling cotton / flax over anything else.

If you need advice on how to become better skilled in your class the forums is always a gppd.place but remember on here only guides upto 65% are allowed for upto 100% you will need to make contacts on icq/msn.
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

just be sure to come out every once in a while to the forums and ask the questions you need. and don't care too much for all the crap we go on saying about every topic and everyone :D

and you have my icq already, feel free to ask me anything, i will try to help
Xippy

Post by Xippy »

Join the Dark side, we hunt thees who hunt monsters. Its almost as easy as PVM!
And i can tell for sure more fun!
Zaradon

Post by Zaradon »

Xippy wrote:Its almost as easy as PVM!
And i can tell for sure more fun!
In a long time, it's one of the first totaly BS replies i've read. But that made by day tho! :lol:
Xippy

Post by Xippy »

Glad i made your day :)