Salvation updates

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Cruxis Bane

Re: Salvation updates

Post by Cruxis Bane »

I would say yes as allowing someone in the religion that is only there for the salvation could account for piety drop. If someone is wanting salvation and having a hard time and wishes to repent their crimes by servicing Law they should be able to at Laws disgretion.
Talerco Pious

Post by Talerco Pious »

Cruxis Bane wrote:I would say yes as allowing someone in the religion that is only there for the salvation could account for piety drop. If someone is wanting salvation and having a hard time and wishes to repent their crimes by servicing Law they should be able to at Laws disgretion.
Pretty much agreed
I whine, therefore I am
Darian Darkmind

Post by Darian Darkmind »

Cruxis Bane wrote:I would say yes as allowing someone in the religion that is only there for the salvation could account for piety drop. If someone is wanting salvation and having a hard time and wishes to repent their crimes by servicing Law they should be able to at Laws disgretion.
The problem is that those of us who are red now aren't allowed to join Law without first getting salvation.

The difference is that Zarek and alike got free salvation from Alteran and if they can now clear their MCs for free as well, it doesn't sound vey fair toward... well, to everyone else.

I agree it makes sense that one could pay off their crimes by serving the Law and I'd like to see it changed that way, but currently that's not an option since you're not allowed to join them if red. If it was possible, Crin had already joined them instead of making all these topics.

Of course maybe this should be changed? Allow Law to recruit red players, however, should they only abuse the system -> severe punishment.
Demian

Post by Demian »

Err.. Yes I got a free salvation some years ago during Alterans time and joined Law. But I had to remake all my characters about a year ago since my account was wiped after a few years of inactivity.

Though on topic I think allowing Law to recruit reds would be a nice idea. But the player should stay in Law for a long time before he gets blue/MCs cleared. Also Law should be allowed to take in people with red alts, as long as they are not robber/enemy religion alts. It should be the same for all religions. None should allow players in the religion to have red alts or all should be allowed to have them.
Bipina Huntley

Post by Bipina Huntley »

Demian wrote: It should be the same for all religions. None should allow players in the religion to have red alts or all should be allowed to have them.

i dont agree, that is why we have diversity, we have 4 diff religions. It is like saying : if one of religion is blue and good, all of them has to be the same. I dont think that tekstones should be good/defending religion as law is.

but that is just my opinion.
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Demian wrote:It should be the same for all religions. None should allow players in the religion to have red alts or all should be allowed to have them.
That Law is not allowed to have red alts is one of the reasons you have the best tome. If you wanna remove Malleus/Veritas for this change. You can put it in the idea section.
Order of Nature - Telborea- The Britannian Trade Union - ICQ: 434212709
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Tyrion

Post by Tyrion »

Johnny Walac wrote:
Demian wrote:It should be the same for all religions. None should allow players in the religion to have red alts or all should be allowed to have them.
That Law is not allowed to have red alts is one of the reasons you have the best tome. If you wanna remove Malleus/Veritas for this change. You can put it in the idea section.
I'd go for Law having red alts if they're tome was balanced with all others.
Demian

Post by Demian »

Tome has nothing to do with it. But if it makes you feel better, like I said, Law shouldn't have robber alts. Which all other religions can have. Having a red alt means it would just be alot easier to join Law if you can't afford a salvation for an alt etc.
Palma

Post by Palma »

Tome was not the reason
Evander

Post by Evander »

Tyrion wrote:
Johnny Walac wrote:
I'd go for Law having red alts if they're tome was balanced with all others.
What if/when imperial owns most towns in mainland? They are "police" of their own towns and can be called with mayday... Red char wipe?