Town Siege - Mechanisms

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Glarundis

Re: Town Siege - Mechanisms

Post by Glarundis »

you mean a delay on the religion and not the town stone?
or you mean tekstone cast siege instead, BUT 12 hours later?

i still think the religion that failed (imperial in that hypothetical case) should have cooldown for every town to prevent the sieging for trolling
Last edited by Glarundis on Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cruxis Bane

Post by Cruxis Bane »

I think he means on town stone so if someone fails to siege say Occlo, then no one else can siege Occlo for 12 hours.
Akkarrin

Post by Akkarrin »

id add in a delay of 4 hours fro seige on all vils after a failed seige attempt

e.g. law seige at maginica, imperial break seige, law cannot seige again for 4 hours

cause i think someone said earlier that the delay on single vils was there to stop it being a constant running seige battle of seige, break seige, seige etc. but whats the point in that if they can just go to a dif vil
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Cruxis Bane wrote:I think he means on town stone so if someone fails to siege say Occlo, then no one else can siege Occlo for 12 hours.
Order of Nature - Telborea- The Britannian Trade Union - ICQ: 434212709
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Jyrgen

Post by Jyrgen »

Cruxis Bane wrote:Issue with a timer delay on fails is people will troll and just siege a quick town to stop others from sieging any more towns with it being a global thing.
True that, didn't think of that before.
Jyrgen

Post by Jyrgen »

The timezone difference still seems to favour one side. But I have no clue how to fix it or if it's even fixable by other things than "get more people from different timezones".

Sieging a town at 2 AM monday morning doesn't really give Europeans (who have a life) a chance even.
Maximilian Lhoth

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

also.

impstone s**ks. why the gamemasters let them have that bull****. we were just comparatively harmless lawture that was formed, when they were going to pwn all. if they never started attacking stuff like trinsic and almost get it, there would be no lawture now. WHEN we formed lawture, definitely we weren't waiting for impstone. traditionally gm's have been blue-friendly, letting blues have advantage to avoid red takeover. don't the gm's understand that most pvp lovin' people go tekstone etc. definitely not law and nature.

why? nature, traditionally a hunting religion. law, cannot have robber or red alts.
Mike

Post by Mike »

Maximilian Lhoth wrote:also.

impstone s**ks. why the gamemasters let them have that bull****. we were just comparatively harmless lawture that was formed, when they were going to pwn all. if they never started attacking stuff like trinsic and almost get it, there would be no lawture now. WHEN we formed lawture, definitely we weren't waiting for impstone. traditionally gm's have been blue-friendly, letting blues have advantage to avoid red takeover. don't the gm's understand that most pvp lovin' people go tekstone etc. definitely not law and nature.

why? nature, traditionally a hunting religion. law, cannot have robber or red alts.
There's been page after page of rational arguments about this, try to search the forums before asking.
"last i knew it was illegal to hate someone" Richard Mota
Maximilian Lhoth

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

Mike wrote:There's been page after page of rational arguments about this, try to search the forums before asking.
Not asking, I'm telling.
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Maximilian Lhoth wrote:also.

I could have accepted Lawture if it wasn't for the fact that you kept raping Tekstone altar with 2 religions against one. If you would have used Lawture for defending purpose against Imperial taking cities, it would have been something different. Lawture is the most PvP hungry players on the Shard. Why else would you keep attacking our Temple when you had the upper hand of 2 religions?
Order of Nature - Telborea- The Britannian Trade Union - ICQ: 434212709
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2