Deaf ears but

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Glarundis

Re: Deaf ears but

Post by Glarundis »

not even about that :S
what's with the first post about the macro check and the ss that shows nothing at all about nothing at all?or am i missing something?
Kat Asherstone

Post by Kat Asherstone »

Glarundis wrote:not even about that :S
what's with the first post about the macro check and the ss that shows nothing at all about nothing at all?or am i missing something?
that i guess was the point, I reconnected after it said I failed a macrocheck (no macro box) in fact it didn't even say what skill I was using. Log back in to the reconnect, no message comes up about having failed a macro check. So now I don't know whats going on, If I missed it I missed it but after reading about other people having issues like this I figured I ought post just in case. Wasn't aware there was a specific procedure in place now.
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

so that was the screen AFTER you got kicked out due to having missed a "non-existent" macrocheck?weird :S
Ranokan

Post by Ranokan »

Since I failed recently a macrocheck I guess I know exactly what is your problem.

You failed macroceck and the server gave you the gump stating you did. The gump doesn't tell you which but it tells you about the failure. Now it happens that GMs need to apply the punishment. So until some come in and do it, you wont see any difference on your skills/stats. Only after he does you will receive a message stating what was dropped.

My advise for you is stop training it because as soon as a GM logs in he will apply the punishment. Also as soon as you see a GM online page him so you know if he has to drop your skill or not.

Argon
Ares

Post by Ares »

Ranokan wrote:Since I failed recently a macrocheck I guess I know exactly what is your problem.

You failed macroceck and the server gave you the gump stating you did. The gump doesn't tell you which but it tells you about the failure. Now it happens that GMs need to apply the punishment. So until some come in and do it, you wont see any difference on your skills/stats. Only after he does you will receive a message stating what was dropped.

My advise for you is stop training it because as soon as a GM logs in he will apply the punishment. Also as soon as you see a GM online page him so you know if he has to drop your skill or not.

Argon
Yeah that was the problem. Thought I had been on after this. Sorry for the delay, it has been handled.