Wants

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Valran Cranium

Re: Wants

Post by Valran Cranium »

I'll log when I see more players. That's all you need.
is Cirre.
David

Post by David »

Johnny Walac wrote:
David wrote:Armors and weapons should breake faster so blacksmiths allso have a marked. blacksmiths have nothing to do when the robbers cant loot armors and weapons.
Then id rather see more looting rules for robbers. Armors break fast enough already.
Yes and the people of pang agree that robbers should be able to loot more, cheers for democracy.

Here is a link to a poll i made about this.
http://www.knoechel.dk/pangaea/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=303
menzo

Post by menzo »

Johnny Walac wrote:
David wrote:Armors and weapons should breake faster so blacksmiths allso have a marked. blacksmiths have nothing to do when the robbers cant loot armors and weapons.
Then id rather see more looting rules for robbers. Armors break fast enough already.
I agree
ghoulsblade

Post by ghoulsblade »

please increase gain for archery and healing below 65, been at it for a week at least and still below 60, i can't even subclass anytime soon this way =(
65 fencing was easy, 65 tactics was easy, 65 wrestl was easy, baseclass-statcap is reached... getting kinda borded.
Some better guides for how to train those two exactly at least to 65 would also be good =)
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

Maybe put on dubble gains for a while to lure players back here is an idea?.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Zyppo

Post by Zyppo »

Why not making your priest heigtened instead?
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

Zyppo you relise that I don't need dubble gains to train since I aint a noob. I'm talking about new players that never have trained a char here before that dosen't know the trick of the trades.

Grolik Lognar

Post by Grolik Lognar »

I agree with castiel.... its hard for a newcomer that never played before and they will probably get easily bored when they have to train for a few days before they even reeeeally can play the game...
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

Example : ghoulsblade have been playing ALOT the last few days just grinding his ass of and he has not been able to class, that would break a guy down for real!.

Toby Frost

Post by Toby Frost »

Yeah... bring back looting although it sucks to get robbed it is better for RP and brings more of a challenge for the game... enough of this soft core BS thats been going on.