Drylooting Between Tekstone/Law - Look Here

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

cridan

Re: Drylooting Between Tekstone/Law - Look Here

Post by cridan »

im with darion here on this with what he sed .

all i can see when reading your post is somone who doesant want too lose there stuff so basicly when attaking a temple your going too wear full indys and all your best stuff ?

what happened too the old times of smash and grab the amount of stuff i lost being a tekstoner over the year is scary but i new this when joining tekstone no moans no nothing following under the rules of the greatest ones darian darkmind tal selena it was all fun

you tekstoners want everything and the best of everything i just carnt see this working at all if you dont want too lose your l33t gear dont become tekstone or evan better dont become red thats the ways the rules have always been

being red hasent been made easy over the 10+ years the shard has been opaned reppy made that very clear when he creaded pangaea and spent his live devoted too scripting everything you all take for granted

you might think im being stupid here but i have been playing here since the shared opaned and i bet there isant many people here who can say that apart from sparty who is still playing here too
Cridan sherrod - archer
peter dunchirc - druid
lisa sherrod highten tamer
john shaft - priest

bird number- 220878142
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

cridan wrote:im with darion here on this with what he sed .

all i can see when reading your post is somone who doesant want too lose there stuff so basicly when attaking a temple your going too wear full indys and all your best stuff ?

what happened too the old times of smash and grab the amount of stuff i lost being a tekstoner over the year is scary but i new this when joining tekstone no moans no nothing following under the rules of the greatest ones darian darkmind tal selena it was all fun

you tekstoners want everything and the best of everything i just carnt see this working at all if you dont want too lose your l33t gear dont become tekstone or evan better dont become red thats the ways the rules have always been

being red hasent been made easy over the 10+ years the shard has been opaned reppy made that very clear when he creaded pangaea and spent his live devoted too scripting everything you all take for granted

you might think im being stupid here but i have been playing here since the shared opaned and i bet there isant many people here who can say that apart from sparty who is still playing here too
Don't know what you mean about attacking temple in indys. If you are refering to Nature. It was your hp and me who decided that so nature wont get involved in drylooting just becouse Law is helping out.

Got any other issues take it up with your Headpriest.
Order of Nature - Telborea- The Britannian Trade Union - ICQ: 434212709
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
cridan

Post by cridan »

dont really care nothing to say too my hp he will do what he thinks is best for the religion i dont play enouph too care i just give my opinion of what i think
Cridan sherrod - archer
peter dunchirc - druid
lisa sherrod highten tamer
john shaft - priest

bird number- 220878142
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

Cridan, just a thing you said earlier "if you dont want too lose your l33t gear dont become tekstone or evan better dont become red".
This is a gm decition and has nothing to do with us not wanting to be able to lose out gear, becouse we do, that's why we made theese rules.
Stop hating on everything that's not exacly like you want it, becouse the old days on seraphs pang is THE OLD DAYS, when pang2 is launched you'll be able to play hc rules again just like the rest of us.
Here admins don't have the time to play and gm fulltime and becouse of that they made theese rules to avoid annoying arguements and pity problems, end of story.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Troy

Post by Troy »

That is not the only reasons we have made the rules like that quintoz. There are other reasons aswell because I could handle all the complaints and problems.
Maximilian Lhoth

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

it may have to do something with the attitudes of the ones in the highest position. if you play on their shard, you choose to play on their shard. basically the post-seraph staff has been pretty pvp-restrictive compared to the earlier. it has led to both good and bad changes. Mostly I think the changes are rather good, but what comes to voluntary PvP in planned situations, I think the PvP scene knows better how to do it :|

(Oh, I so much wish we could achieve world peace with 2D speed only and no imba crap.)
Neku

Post by Neku »

Maximilian Lhoth wrote:(Oh, I so much wish we could achieve world peace with 2D speed only and no imba crap.)
make it so everyone has to stand still in pvp :twisted: jk :P
Darion al'Ferran

Post by Darion al'Ferran »

Darren Calhoun, non-religious wishes to join.
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

And it's On

Edit: The nr. 3000 post on General. HELL YEAH
Order of Nature - Telborea- The Britannian Trade Union - ICQ: 434212709
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Atlantis

Post by Atlantis »

Maximilian Lhoth

You can use druid cruse as much as you want.