Sup with the shard?

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Kent Strider

Re: Sup with the shard?

Post by Kent Strider »

I was getting stuck at verifying screen for a while, then I finally got it. And when I did Kent was naked, I didn't see any items in the inn and the doors to the inn rooms were missing. Now when I try I just get "Can't connect".
Alteran

Post by Alteran »

i go have my breakfest then telll me what is happening then i will call neon.

Alteran
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

Well either I get "Coulden't connect" or I wait for about 10 min and when I get on a char, it takes another 5 min for everything to appear.
If I take a step I stop in lagg freeze thing for about 5 min.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Maximilian Lhoth

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

Ping from grim and frostbitten northern Finland is 48-61ms so the connection is fine.

Personally I believe the computer is going to give a blue screen soon and needs a restart.
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

From middle of sweden I get 30-33ms, so I agree with Max, it's not the connection.

Maximilian Lhoth

Quintoz wrote:This lagg reminds me off the itemwipe.
I saw a dream last night, in which there was a timewarp, not itemwipe or anything disastrous anyway. The warp was not huge... I was already heightened, but I didn't have indy taming cloth yet, so I thought I gotta contact Johnny Walac if he has found the cloth already so I can buy it again for 600k :P

Not bullshitting here. :p

2 people in my family are said to be clairvoyants (mom's mom's mom & her son), gotta see if I have this gift too =)

And edit: Those people used to see "important" stuff like close people's deaths exact dates, big accidents in which many people got injured and so on. I guess this would be my important stuff then :p
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

Well it does, before the Item wipe the server started lagging, slowly and slowly died out, I remeberd, I was macroing Eval int through the whole damn thing.
Man I was pissed when I heard I was geting my acc removed :).

Luckly for us, Neon made a backup just last night so it's all good, ha!.

Maximilian Lhoth

Quintoz wrote:Well it does, before the Item wipe the server started lagging, slowly and slowly died out, I remeberd, I was macroing Eval int through the whole damn thing.
Man I was pissed when I heard I was geting my acc removed :).

Luckly for us, Neon made a backup just last night so it's all good, ha!.
I think just a couple of accounts created within 6 mo or so were bugged, so they decided to be fair and delete all accounts created within 6 mo. Not sure about this one though. Logics: I lose indy taming due to a clear bug -> every other tamer's indy taming cloth will be deleted :D
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

hopefully i wasnt even playing on pang within that 6months before itemwipe came... itemwipe got me back on pang :)
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

Yepp I got my knight removed in that Itemwipe, just 1 more month and I would've still had him =).