Merchants forum locked? why?

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Glarundis

Re: Merchants forum locked? why?

Post by Glarundis »

the idea is good, but there's too few players to always have ppl selling what you want and buyers interested in what you have.
we are not vendors, therefore we cannot be there 24h/7h waiting for someone that may want to buy.

what could happen though, is some sort of market run by players and npc's but i guess that'd be like a large auctionner system.
you make your stuff, and put it on sale then ppl go and bid on it.

OR!

you go there and put your stuff for sale, listed on a book, ppl who want to buy it just leave their note there scheduling a time for rp

but this would be like an IG forum..
Biggs

Post by Biggs »

or gm's are already on it I can't wait for the forums section to finally go, its crap for rp and its just generally boring.
Mackean

Post by Mackean »

Glarundis wrote:the idea is good, but there's too few players to always have ppl selling what you want and buyers interested in what you have.
we are not vendors, therefore we cannot be there 24h/7h waiting for someone that may want to buy.

what could happen though, is some sort of market run by players and npc's but i guess that'd be like a large auctionner system.
you make your stuff, and put it on sale then ppl go and bid on it.

OR!

you go there and put your stuff for sale, listed on a book, ppl who want to buy it just leave their note there scheduling a time for rp

but this would be like an IG forum..
would be an ig forum where you might actually bump into someone O_O
Mike

Post by Mike »

Merchant crates that allow you to take item X in return for a set amount of gold would be nice, or "player merchants" that give you a list of stuff to buy that the player has put in.
"last i knew it was illegal to hate someone" Richard Mota