Whines and Complains about Pangaea

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Kent Strider

Re: Whines and Complains about Pangaea

Post by Kent Strider »

Attilah wrote:whines about law and imp being friends again
As a wise man once said, if you do not like what is going on in a religion, try to join up with a char and change it :)
Neku

Post by Neku »

song of transportation in malas pweease ;)
Alteran

Post by Alteran »

Hey! he's english is bad and 1+1 isen't allways 3.
And that makes me a bad admin ?.

Alteran
Neku

Post by Neku »

Alteran wrote:

Alteran
^ better than sraph and mitzy ;)
Maximilian Lhoth

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

Attilah wrote:whines about law and imp being friends again

do imperial guards still play??
/me whines NOT

- An Imperial merchant

I don't want to play a Law priest, because it doesn't resemble a religion and is therefore unfitting for my priest, who is a religious character. I don't want to play a Tek priest, because Tek is evil and I never liked to play evil because I'm a superhero and superheroes are good. I don't want to play a Nature priest, because Nature in theory resembles a religion but in practice resembles a bunch of kids powergaming (with exceptions) and their guidelines are highly paradoxal.

I didn't want to play an imperial priest because they were "LOLOL PK" and leaning more towards evil aligned really in my eyes, but now I do because they are not and I see nothing bad about Imperial (playerbase and religion wise), also I like how it has to offer something for all, not just priests... of our members 8 are priests, 12 are something else.

- An Imperial (novice) priest

Imperial Guards, no this guild doesn't even exist from what I know, but we had a plan of making an ally guild for members that either 1) were not accepted to the religion immediately but are given a chance to show their real potential so their membership can be reconsidered after they collect "plus points" for a while 2) want to play "Imperial without religion" (because of tech-specs OR roleplay)

Lack of PvP is a problem in my eyes but believe it or not, majority of the playerbase seemed to be content according to a poll made earlier. My suggestion: open the evil Cult of Tekstone quickly so we good-aligned wussies get something to fight defensively behind our city guards! And my suggestion to the evil Cult of Tekstone: make an ally guild already for members that for some reason cannot join your ranks but want to play Tek style.
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

Alteran wrote:

Alteran
I didn't say that, I just explained why I raged and didn't do *pat*.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Maximilian Lhoth

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

Quintoz wrote:I didn't say that, I just explained why I raged and didn't do *pat*.
Quite much everyone from Denmark has at least somewhat bad english from what I've seen, so this has probably nothing to do with genetics but the school system instead. Just a wild guess. Italy and France are the worst, anyway.
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

Maximilian Lhoth wrote:
Quintoz wrote:I didn't say that, I just explained why I raged and didn't do *pat*.
Quite much everyone from Denmark has at least somewhat bad english from what I've seen, so this has probably nothing to do with genetics but the school system instead. Just a wild guess. Italy and France are the worst, anyway.
Not expecting everybody to speak 100% correct english, but sometimes it's hard to understand what somebody is saying, I've seen poeple from every where speak bad english, including poeple from england.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Neku

Post by Neku »

FRENCHIEEE :D

my english is bad when my mind is running backwards through a corn feild naked :shock:
Geryn Farodae

Post by Geryn Farodae »

I don't really have any complaints about Pan... Except that some new monsters would be fun. Perhaps a HUGE seamonster, the equivalent of an Ancient Dragon roams the waters, etc etc etc etc.