Wants

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Mike

Re: Wants

Post by Mike »

As players we need a sense of community. Many people believe Haldric is a retard but he helps new people to train and gives advice, we all should do more of that. It makes it more likely that new people stay and push past the first week of training. Ganking people in game is fine, and I do agree that full loot robberies would be good, but at least be helpful on the forums and the map.

The world could definitly use dragons in Destard. I wouldn't be against faster skill gains for a while either. New hunting places to make it more interesting for veterans. Add a few more boss spawns outdoors, like the giant outside Hythloth and the fiend/frost giant spawn at the glacier in Malas.
"last i knew it was illegal to hate someone" Richard Mota
Troy

Post by Troy »

Hey everyone thanks for the ideas I will be reviewing them and getting back to you with the staffs decision. I have just been tied up the past few days with school is why you havent had a speedy reply to all of these.
Valran Cranium

Post by Valran Cranium »

I'd go for double gains.

Not for everyone tho'. Guys going for heighten or already in heighten don't need bigger gains. I would give those benefits to new characters. Lets say for the first month you roll with double gains or double gains untill you reach 800 skill points.
is Cirre.
Maximilian Lhoth

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

Valran Cranium wrote:I would give those benefits to new characters. Lets say for the first month you roll with double gains or double gains untill you reach 800 skill points.
they kind of have it already; the lower your skill, the faster it gains, but making it 2x wouldn't hurt anyway; it decreases the amount of macroing and increases the amount of interactive gameplay
LaLuna

Post by LaLuna »

I think roleplaying is one of the most important things and welcoming new players, helping out like someone else wrote. Also to improve playerbased selling and buying. Putting back growing raw reagents would also be good.

Laluna
Neku

Post by Neku »

faster skill gain rate so more people are playing and not macroing. you try going on a shard where the moment you spawn theres no one there but people macroing.