Telborea Kingdom

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Alteran

Re: Telborea Kingdom

Post by Alteran »

Yep many things can happen. But in my opinion it's not a valid reason to change the shard rules.
It's fine as it is now.
no it up for the staff , and if we see there is a problem we will try and fix it .

so it allso come down to the commen sence of the player , what i could do and what i might not should do.
but it has allways been like that , that you realy cant destroy a char , unless it done by the staff.

I dident see it as nessery to make a rule about leaving the guys in baseclass alone , but now i guess we have to , so you can go pick on some on your own level.

Alteran
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Alteran wrote:
Yep many things can happen. But in my opinion it's not a valid reason to change the shard rules.
It's fine as it is now.
no it up for the staff , and if we see there is a problem we will try and fix it .

so it allso come down to the commen sence of the player , what i could do and what i might not should do.
but it has allways been like that , that you realy cant destroy a char , unless it done by the staff.

I dident see it as nessery to make a rule about leaving the guys in baseclass alone , but now i guess we have to , so you can go pick on some on your own level.

Alteran

As I said "But in my opinion". I said that because we are currently posting in General Discussion.
And yes the final word is up to the staff as always.
Order of Nature - Telborea- The Britannian Trade Union - ICQ: 434212709
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Boris
Admin

Post by Boris »

As long as baseclass isn't robbed, I see Telborea, it's kingdom and actions legit.

- Boris
Leather armor is best for sneaking, because it's literally made from hide.
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Boris wrote:As long as baseclass isn't robbed, I see Telborea, it's kingdom and actions legit.

- Boris
God I love you , I would say no homo...but it would be a lie!!! :shock:
Biggs

Post by Biggs »

How many active law is there and how many are in the guild...
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Biggs wrote:How many active law is there and how many are in the guild...

How hard is it to understand?

There are 2 law members that got chars in the Telborean guild.

There is about 13 law members that logs on/off.
I would say 8 of them are active running around.

PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Biggs

Post by Biggs »

All i have to say is i find it incredably unfair on everyone that tekstone and telborea will know when law is online in this alliance 2 law alts is 2 too many. I hope gms realise that law alts being robbers rule was implmented because of possible mis-use and conflict of interest. (I AM NOT SUGGESTING YOU META GAME...)

I personal enjoy these telborea guys going round but joining up with tekstone brings up this matter.
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Biggs wrote:All i have to say is i find it incredably unfair on everyone that tekstone and telborea will know when law is online in this alliance 2 law alts is 2 too many. I hope gms realise that law alts being robbers rule was implmented because of possible mis-use and conflict of interest. (I AM NOT SUGGESTING YOU META GAME...)

I personal enjoy these telborea guys going round but joining up with tekstone brings up this matter.

I don't see how being neutral with Tekstone has to do with anything. And nobody meta-games as you said so there is realy no problem here.
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Biggs

Post by Biggs »

Its not neutral if you help each other its an alliance... you can dust it in all the glittery pixie dust you like it is even though it would t say it on guild stone/alter. And just because you dont, doesnt mean the ability to abuse it is still not there...
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Biggs wrote:Its not neutral if you help each other its an alliance... you can dust it in all the glittery pixie dust you like it is even though it would t say it on guild stone/alter. And just because you dont, doesnt mean the ability to abuse it is still not there...

Have you even thought about the possibility that the whole Tekstone -Telborea thing is an roleplay story? :O
Yeah suprised to see RP? I am not suprised too see someone whine about it though.

Tekstone have strict rules not to bless robbers. So what you call "glittery pixie dust" is actually things we posted on the forum from In-game roleplay. And abuse what? .online on my law char? I love when Law comes to challenge my robber.

Okey broseph? You cool bro? I think your safe to log in again now.
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2