Macrocheck complaint

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Quintoz

Re: Macrocheck complaint

Post by Quintoz »

Quintoz wrote:Thoose be the rules brosef.
^
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

heryan wrote:Rules can be changed or bended you moron. Either post something that is usefull or shut it.
I gotta say the same to you. You are playing on a FREE Ultima Online Shard and you come and whine on the one rule that has been around since the start.

Jeez...
Order of Nature - Telborea- The Britannian Trade Union - ICQ: 434212709
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Darian Darkmind

Post by Darian Darkmind »

Allowing AFK macroing surely means the player base would rocker sky-high. However, they'd all be AFK so talking to them gives you no response which is a big minus. Instead of 30 macroers that respond when challenged to an RP conversation, you have 90 macroers which all just sleep.

But then again, I also know that some of us actually have a life, work and family and very little time to play... and when they play they don't want to spend it on macroing, but actually playing the game. That is why I actually think AFK-macroing should be allowed, but only within your own house behind locked doors so that you cannot be spoken to - thus you don't need to respond.

But then again, yet again, I've done it the hard way so why should I give anyone else an easier way to train. :x
Boris
Admin

Post by Boris »

This is Pangaea and we play with our rules. If you don't like it, you can pick another shard.

- Boris
Leather armor is best for sneaking, because it's literally made from hide.
Masano

Post by Masano »

I really dont see why the timer cant be lengthened to 10 or 15 minutes. Its annoying that you have to log out if you want to go for a shit. One time I decided to take the risk and leave the macro on whilst I did my business, I was in there for a while and I realised time was ticking on so I was really having to force it...honestly I nearly bust a blood vessel. So for the health of safety of the players I think it should be changed.
Simmo

Post by Simmo »

Macrocheck is causing 30% injurys we have. Always rushing from kitchen with knife, Masanos damn hilarious example and so on.
Boris
Admin

Post by Boris »

Yeah, it's such a pain in the ass to log off and continue macroing after a shit.

- Boris
Leather armor is best for sneaking, because it's literally made from hide.
Simmo

Post by Simmo »

Boris wrote:Yeah, it's such a pain in the ass to log off and continue macroing after a shit.

- Boris
HEY! While you take a dump you might get the suicidal 0.1% poisoning gain what for you are ready to kill people.
Azrael

Post by Azrael »

Masano wrote:One time I decided to take the risk and leave the macro on whilst I did my business, I was in there for a while and I realised time was ticking on so I was really having to force it...honestly I nearly bust a blood vessel. So for the health of safety of the players I think it should be changed.
I lol'd so hard on this!!
Mackean

Post by Mackean »

i'm all for the faster gain rates if more people are macroing togethor in certain areas but yah, i hate macroing anyway