Town Siege

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Ricardus

Re: Town Siege

Post by Ricardus »

You do realize that pangnam's playerbase lives in different timezones, right?
Or you want us to wait till you wake up so we can start a siege? lol
Darian Darkmind

Post by Darian Darkmind »

Ricardus wrote:You do realize that pangnam's playerbase lives in different timezones, right?
Or you want us to wait till you wake up so we can start a siege? lol
No, that's not what he wants. He wants that even if you manage to cast siege on the stone, it doesn't immediately end, instead you need to hold the stone for X hours giving them a chance to re-gear, re-group and re-attack. Although in that point it's a lot harder since you can cast guards there and just need to stand still and spam veritas, but it's still a chance.

- - -

I think a good add-on to the system is that each religion can set the time their own town can be sieged (Siege can only be activated during a 2 hours window of their choosing). This means Law towns can't be sieged at late nights/early mornings at our time, just like we can't siege Imperial towns during the time they are often asleep.

So basically to activate a siege in Imperial town, we'd need to pull an all-nighter and fight Imperial when most of them are online. And vica versa. It makes sieging harder, but it also makes it more interesting when you actually have to fight for it, not just idle for 5-10 hours hoping no one shows up to protect it.
Aileth

Post by Aileth »

Would it be possible to have somewhere on forums or website a list/map of which towns are in the ownership of each religion? This is intended for the non-religious characters seeing that I suspect a lot of town swapping in the next months.
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

Demian wrote:Why does it matter if it's 1 or 2 religions, if they are equal in numbers?
i would rather fight 10 nature priests, than 6 nature priests + 4 law's spamming malleus at me :P

malleus/keening makes huge difference. when big in numbers, if a part picks the same target, you're dead. with veritas, you can't do that, it's not targetable
Simmo

Post by Simmo »

Glarundis wrote:
Demian wrote:Why does it matter if it's 1 or 2 religions, if they are equal in numbers?
i would rather fight 10 nature priests, than 6 nature priests + 4 law's spamming malleus at me :P

malleus/keening makes huge difference. when big in numbers, if a part picks the same target, you're dead. with veritas, you can't do that, it's not targetable
Imo i never see you on battlefield, how do you know what you talking about :o
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

i didn't see you aswell.
you were nature before. back then we were pvp'ing against nature
now you're tek. we don't pvp against tek atm.
how did you expect me to see me there?
and while you were there as your necro, i was there too lol
anyways, irrelevant. targetable, quick, good damage rites...
Demian

Post by Demian »

Glarundis how about 10 law instead of 6 law and 4 nature then? It's just 1 religion afterall.
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

in that case i would say "law's tome is OP" :lol:
Tyrion

Post by Tyrion »

Simmo wrote:
Glarundis wrote:

Imo i never see you on battlefield, how do you know what you talking about :o
He doesn't, ignore him.
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Now that Imperial own Skara Brae, I got some questions.

1. Can Law summon their guards in Skara Brae? (Owned by Imperial)
2. Can Imperial summon guards in Skara Brae? (Owned by Imperial)
Order of Nature - Telborea- The Britannian Trade Union - ICQ: 434212709
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2