Moderator: Game Masters

Prince

Re: New topic discussion

Post by Prince »

:lol:
Jax

Post by Jax »

Boris wrote: In such a case there are two options.

Vaux27

Post by Vaux27 »

No, most don't have 90 days. Whatever was there during the implementation is the clock you have to work with. I'm one of the lucky ones with gold, but good luck keeping people active this way.

Joking doesn't help in this situation fellas, as the fairness to the handful who are loyal here should be important. My taxes are paid so this isn't personally speaking, but this won't end well when people lose their houses. I agree this all had to happen one day and quite honestly I'm glad it did. But the warnings weren't given, and implementing this without warning is a bad idea, just my opinion.
632-140-419
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

I think it will end well, you don't quit Pang just like that, right? That is what everyone said to me anyway ;)
Percy

Post by Percy »

So the simple fix would be to just set tax at 0 and then go from there.

And as a punishment for everyone who has unpaid tax make it payable every 2 weeks instead of month.
Send any messages to this location;
635'288'825
Jyrgen

Post by Jyrgen »

Kent Strider wrote:I think it will end well, you don't quit Pang just like that, right? That is what everyone said to me anyway ;)
Still there are people who might quit because of losing items.
Percy

Post by Percy »

Then sell the items? In my opinion it's simple, the tax was there for a reason whether it worked or not. Everyone and I mean everyone knew that it wouldn't always stay like that.
People log on to refresh houses with nothing in them as an investment of money just incase they do come back and it winds me up.

With the current playerbase there should be more houses for sale than ever before but theres not there's just people buying them and doing nothing with them, half of them aren't even active.

I'm sorry but this is just a topic that has got on my nerves and as much as it is a game you can't avoid the tax man!
Send any messages to this location;
635'288'825
Jyrgen

Post by Jyrgen »

Would you really keep paying your taxes IRL, if you saw that for a few years noone actually came asking you to pay them?
Darion al'Ferran

Post by Darion al'Ferran »

Jyrgen wrote:Would you really keep paying your taxes IRL, if you saw that for a few years noone actually came asking you to pay them?
Not paying taxes and getting caught afterwards, have fun with the jailtime.
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

Darion al'Ferran wrote:
Jyrgen wrote:Would you really keep paying your taxes IRL, if you saw that for a few years noone actually came asking you to pay them?
Not paying taxes and getting caught afterwards, have fun with the jailtime.
New use for trinsic jails!