Telborea Kingdom

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Biggs

Re: Telborea Kingdom

Post by Biggs »

Why the aggression calm down yeh... im entitled to my opinion and i hope the admins take everyones arguements into consideration, just because your guild is involved in a matter does not mean you have to argue against someone that has genuine worries about the possible meta gaming issues. As i have already stated the RP is great and i keep upto date on! Love it...
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

there's a thing called uoam where you see locations :P
even if you don't want to metagame, you instantly know who is where, etc.
aslong as you guys have the capability to enjoy it IG and meet "friends" IG, like let's say, your law pals kill your robber char and then it's all cool, if you guys do that, i'm fine with it

but johnny, you have to agree that for ppl outside it can look a tiny bit suspicious.
law chars that have robber chars.now tekstone issue

everyone wonders if you're using this to your advantage or not, unless ofc, we see you being bashed by law every now and then
because quite frankly, i don't know how many telboreans are but there are not more than 5?or maybe i'm completely mistaken.
and 5 have no chance to stand up against law, you're not ancient powers or cabal of the night
and so far all i've seen is the kingdom growing and growing and growing and only once you've fallen back.which suggests you're not having much trouble.
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

"and 5 have no chance to stand up against law, you're not ancient powers or cabal of the night"

Proved you wrong already.

Edit: And i'm calm as a butterfly with brännjewinje in the stomach.
And to ease your worries.
I'm not logged on UOAM when playing my red char. I don't check on UOAM too see where people is.
We don't do .online too see if our Law friends is online.

Either belive me or just don't.
Order of Nature - Telborea- The Britannian Trade Union - ICQ: 434212709
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

if you say so.i haven't seen or heard of it, but it can be. although, i haven't seen it like i've seen AP in the gy
besides, AP already were a myth haha
mages and necros
you can never achieve that :P (archers, pfff)
but hey, i would personally like that your telborean kingdom guild could achieve as such greatness and fame like ap, and be able to fight against law like any othe religion (or better haha)
just remember that in the end AP stopped robbing ppl and went only for the white officers items :P
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

And I definitely don't wanna be like AP so don't worry. I will never stop "robbing" people. And I wont take items from Law either.
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

i don't mind a robber guild, but i somehow always liked a necro guild.with the plus side they would fight law

so you take items for peasants who don't pay, but you don't touch law's items? :roll:
is that you being a lovely fella or thoeak being a lovely fella? :P
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Glarundis wrote:i don't mind a robber guild, but i somehow always liked a necro guild.with the plus side they would fight law

so you take items for peasants who don't pay, but you don't touch law's items? :roll:
is that you being a lovely fella or thoeak being a lovely fella? :P

Thoeak take what they owe the Telborean kingdom. Law or not.
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

thoeak is really devout eh? :P

perhaps you could post a story about k'ahrcan or whatever is the name
who is he, what powers does he have, what does he want for ppl, etc etc, does he have any relation to the 4 known gods..
or is it just thoeak's imagination?
also, where does the word telborean come from?yeah start writing!
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

I see some provoking going on from both sides guys, chill. He isn't joking, Quintoz is his friend irl and they bash each other IG, he is not lying about that. Tekstone allies with bad guys is a natural thing, maybe some of you should actually log on more?
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Glarundis wrote:thoeak is really devout eh? :P

perhaps you could post a story about k'ahrcan or whatever is the name
who is he, what powers does he have, what does he want for ppl, etc etc, does he have any relation to the 4 known gods..
or is it just thoeak's imagination?
also, where does the word telborean come from?yeah start writing!
Is God real or is it only in peoples imagination?
Thoeak belive in him, doesn't mean others have too.
I might post some RP about him later on.

The whole Telborean idea is made by me and Mike. But not for UO. We created it for another server on the game NWN. It's actually an Empire far away that is expanding. That won't work on Pangaea as the only world we know is Felucca and Malas. We got alot more backround history but it cannot be used just because of that. We created the whole idea out of thin air.
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2