THE OFFICIAL CLIENTS THREAD

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Masano

Re: THE OFFICIAL CLIENTS THREAD

Post by Masano »

Im not even American or have any problems on 2D or even like 3D but what your doing is giving in to people that are only concerned with PvP. If that is the direction the shard is going then fair enough.
Boris
Admin

Post by Boris »

The direction is a working 3.xx client. No need to think negative beforehand.

- Boris
Leather armor is best for sneaking, because it's literally made from hide.
Ares

Post by Ares »

Masano wrote:Im not even American or have any problems on 2D or even like 3D but what your doing is giving in to people that are only concerned with PvP. If that is the direction the shard is going then fair enough.
You're really trying hard to prove that we're assholes here.. I usually really respect your opinions, but how many complaints have we gotten because of 3D? Saying that the PvP'ers use it to get an unfair advantage, and that 2D'ers have no chance for example. And now you're saying we're banning 3D because we're giving in to the PvP'ers?

I'd love to hear a solution to the problem (which doesn't involve splitting pangaea in 2). Like I said, this is the lesser of 2 evils, which is being tested. There's a reason it is tested for a week before being implemented
Zaradon

Post by Zaradon »

Cap the global player speed to a certain point.
Ares

Post by Ares »

Zaradon wrote:Restrict the global player speed to the average.
Not possible. Repsak did extensive testing with it with poor results.
Andoriel

Post by Andoriel »

let me see:
3d is ugly but its optional and it does increase eu and na speed. Speed diference between 3d inter-continental users are much less then 2d speed diference.
2d is optional but better looking, it decreases speed for na players.

Sorry but if you bann 3d before geting 3.00 working you guys are assholes. Period. Complains are from kids who only care about their own well being, they can use 3d but they prefer not to becasue it hurts their eyes.
Well gues what it hurts my eyes too but its the only solution to na speed problem ATM. Banning 3d with out 3.00 working will make me quit. Sorry but i am not a zaradon or other macro friendly person. I prefer to play a game thats actualy...whats the word? PLAYABLE
Last edited by Andoriel on Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Simmo

Post by Simmo »

If half of the people still dont get it. 3D has VERY different speeds.
Andoriel

Post by Andoriel »

Realy simmo wana test your 3d vs my 3d? You are one of those kids i identified btw. I noticed you constantly whining ever since this 3d was discovered.
At this point i am saying fuck diplomacy or politeness, some people only understand from head bashing
Simmo

Post by Simmo »

Im one of the guys who actually dont give single fuck bout 3D. Annoying yes but ive always been on battlefield while on 2d;). Lets stop this now before topic locked.
Boris
Admin

Post by Boris »

1) Keep the proper tone. First acc j7d.

2) Do not assume yourselves. 2DW stands for 2D Week - it's not permanent.

3) More legit questions, less whine.

- Boris
Leather armor is best for sneaking, because it's literally made from hide.