-Brit
Malron

Re: Shard is down

Post by Malron »

reboot this ma!!
Malron

Post by Malron »

I know you didn't notice logging on locally but the server is not functioning correctly on login. It needs a reboot or something has to happen. Noticed staff online then not online and yet the problem remains
Gurrnutt Venomblade

Post by Gurrnutt Venomblade »

Maybe a Gm should have a messenger since no one checks the forums anymore....
*Signed In Venom*
Gurrnutt Venomblade
aldath c'om

Post by aldath c'om »

so i am spending my day off watching veryfying account...?
291-697-526
Cyrus Tegyr

Post by Cyrus Tegyr »

I rarely post in here, but alas, looks like I will be needing another set of armor if I can not log back in, ressed ran back to my house and was dc'd...Seems nice.
The black market was a way of getting around government controls. It was a way of enabling the free market to work. It was a way of opening up, enabling people. - Milton Friedman
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Gonna need a stable server with auto-account creation if you want Pang to function on a basic level.
Order of Nature - Telborea- The Britannian Trade Union - ICQ: 434212709
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Cyrus Tegyr

Post by Cyrus Tegyr »

Johnny Walac wrote:Gonna need a stable server with auto-account creation if you want Pang to function on a basic level.
or figure out the log jam, as I am not 100% certain what causes this, there are a number of possibilities that might be the cause I think, runaway script(s) would be my first thought assuming of course that pol is running on a rarely used machine and not one being used for day to day use for other gaming purposes or any other intensive type recreation or work.

POL should run fine in a home with a normal computer mainly dedicated to that with a decent to good internet connection, especially considering the current player base, not a real need to invest in server space and time. I do not think this is an issue with Blckfire's internet connection as I pinged his ip and everything came back as it should, this is an issue with the server itself building up crust somewhere and not letting people log in.
The black market was a way of getting around government controls. It was a way of enabling the free market to work. It was a way of opening up, enabling people. - Milton Friedman
Shalinn

Post by Shalinn »

How to play Pang.
Malron

Post by Malron »