Salvation updates

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Zaradon

Re: Salvation updates

Post by Zaradon »

Darian Darkmind wrote:but once again you're wrong.

Darian ... I'd hit you with something right now.

Just...dont go personal.
Monad
Game Master

Post by Monad »

Darian I voted for the murdercounts older than 1000 days should be removed, but on a defense of Boris I can say that how you and Crin make this decision sound like Crin is out of options and unable to do anything if we don't help him is not correct either, I just think the 1000 days would have been more better option, but this option is not as bad as you try to make it sound like.
Talerco Pious

Post by Talerco Pious »

Zaradon wrote:
Darian Darkmind wrote:but once again you're wrong.

Darian ... I'd hit you with something right now.

Just...dont go personal.
lol, you're telling him you want to hit him and then in the next sentence you say don't go personal
I whine, therefore I am
Zaradon

Post by Zaradon »

Im trying to help out Crin there.
But the feedback will never hurt.
Monad
Game Master

Post by Monad »

If you want to help him, lend him some money.
Zaradon

Post by Zaradon »

Monad wrote:If you want to help him, lend him some money.
Working on it, but i aint gonna bring stuff on a silver plate.

One has to earn it with his skills ;)
Palma

Post by Palma »

Monad wrote:Darian I voted for the murdercounts older than 1000 days should be removed, but on a defense of Boris I can say that how you and Crin make this decision sound like Crin is out of options and unable to do anything if we don't help him is not correct either, I just think the 1000 days would have been more better option, but this option is not as bad as you try to make it sound like.
Crin is not out of options, Crin is wanting to be able to choose for himself instead of being forced.
Palma

Post by Palma »

The "bad guys" tell me: Palma, bring your Headpriest to our religion! Then you can use Crin as well, and your assassin as well! Also, your necromancer too! Cause right now you can't use any of them with Law and Nature.

I would immediately be able to play 4 of my chars. Instead of just 1. Even if I had like a 10 piety priest in Tek, it's pretty much the same as a 40 piety one as blesses don't last shit and Zabren has to bless me everytime anyway.

But no, I have fun in Nature now, I like the players there and despite what many say, Zabren is a great Headpriest and Natures are fun to play because of him. I'm just trying to play with them with more than 1 char. My favorite char is Skrin, I just like to play my assassin, always did, remaking him with poison and stealth is just something I -don't have life to re-do- took me this long to get 80 poison and 100 stealth (years).
And I think that when players start here, they should be able to choose for themselves. Instead of this racism towards reds. You say reds should be punished and yet, you're forcing players who return, to be reds. It's crap and it doesn't matter what you say, that's what it is, crap.
Palma

Post by Palma »

And thanks Darian, even though it doesn't matter to you, like many others who have been supportive. Thanks to everyone. And I do understand 4 mil is not something easy to give away for someone to just simply be blue.

Day after day stating the obvious, I give up.
Zaradon

Post by Zaradon »

Palma wrote:I give up.
Makes me reconsider voting for Pangaea...