Typos

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Ares

Re: Typos

Post by Ares »

All of the above have been fixed (except the newbie books).
Daren Priesten

Post by Daren Priesten »

When you break the sealing of a scroll on an alchemy page, there is an extra "e" in the word break.
Ares

Post by Ares »

Daren Priesten wrote:When you break the sealing of a scroll on an alchemy page, there is an extra "e" in the word break.
Fixed. And at the same time "ingrediens" -> "ingredients", "magically potions" -> "magical potions"
Bestia Domare

Post by Bestia Domare »

probably no one would ever see it but the sign in skara brae says "Mushroom Maket" should be market.

i kinda miss all the typos, i was starting to warm up to them as part of the game ;D
Ricardus

Post by Ricardus »

Just a little sidenote...
Oomari wrote: (...)there is NO blue fish ingame
There isn't a yellow fish either, but i think we all assume that blue refers to purple ones and yellow refers to gold ones.
Bestia Domare

Post by Bestia Domare »

"You can't pick the chest before the guardians has been released!"
Ares

Post by Ares »

asinger wrote:"You can't pick the chest before the guardians has been released!"
Iz fixed.
Oomari

Post by Oomari »

Johnny Walac wrote:
Oomari wrote: as there is NO blue fish ingame
You sure? ;)
Pretty sure, since i made Smoked Salamon out of Purple fish ;) and never seen a blue fish (on this cook with around 90 fishing or on my old cook with 100 fishing)
Toby Frost

Post by Toby Frost »

Yeah the in game cookbook says yellow, blue and brown fish.. But the fish are named gold, purple and beige.
Demian

Post by Demian »

When joining class the classmaster says, "A fine choice my friend, you now in the Assassin profession"

Don't know if it's the same for all classes, but it should be, "A fine choice my friend, you are now in the Assassin profession"