Who will play again? Playercount

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Cyrus Tegyr

Re: Who will play again? Playercount

Post by Cyrus Tegyr »

Vulcan wrote:Sneaking charges (and most charges) have left the building.
So curiously, we getting a small list of what is being removed aside from charges off things? Any additions or is this solely a fat trimming expedition? Wands being removed as well since they're charged based cause personally I'd like to see them stay but rechargeable by scribes once they've run out of their charges. (Though admittedly I'd like to see a reevaluation of their crafting materials but I'd be happy if they were rechargeable.)

Looking forward to getting back in so keep ups the good work!
The black market was a way of getting around government controls. It was a way of enabling the free market to work. It was a way of opening up, enabling people. - Milton Friedman
Vulcan
Game Master

Post by Vulcan »

Cyrus Tegyr wrote:So curiously, we getting a small list of what is being removed aside from charges off things?
That's the plan. Relevant changes will be listed.

Cyrus Tegyr wrote:Wands being removed as well since they're charged based cause personally I'd like to see them stay but rechargeable by scribes once they've run out of their charges. (Though admittedly I'd like to see a reevaluation of their crafting materials but I'd be happy if they were rechargeable.)
Wands are staying. Boris was crying on his pillow, ripping off what was left of his silky blonde hair about how a baba could be ganked by 2 necros in 1 out of every 720 attempts without some sort of magic reflection around.
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

Vulcan wrote:
Cyrus Tegyr wrote:So curiously, we getting a small list of what is being removed aside from charges off things?

Cyrus Tegyr wrote:Wands being removed as well since they're charged based cause personally I'd like to see them stay but rechargeable by scribes once they've run out of their charges. (Though admittedly I'd like to see a reevaluation of their crafting materials but I'd be happy if they were rechargeable.)
Wands are staying. Boris was crying on his pillow, ripping off what was left of his silky blonde hair about how a baba could be ganked by 2 necros in 1 out of every 720 attempts without some sort of magic reflection around.
Just one hit the bastards and you'll be fine? Oh I forgot necro has the stats of a knight...

Anyhow hopefully reflect pots still stay.
Cyrus Tegyr

Post by Cyrus Tegyr »

Vulcan wrote:

Cool appreciate the info, what about without getting to bogged down in the mire of debate here giving the barbarian more resist and removing skill points from something else? I've never played a barbarian so I don't know their strengths and weaknesses but that might be an answer or perhaps giving them a hidden resist to wand damage?

So the script would check to see if the incoming damage is from a wand source and if the defending player was a barbarian inside the script pass on a higher resist than they currently have, could make it a percentage of their current skill to that the higher the barbarians resist the better off as opposed to a flat number.

Just a thought, it is kind of lame that they can be two spotted but alas it's been ages since I've played pang obviously so I can't remember if two shot pvp is the norm or not.

Another question since I've never returned just after a Pangaea item wipe, do we start out butt naked or do we begin with like the beginners package that one would normally get when they make a new character?
The black market was a way of getting around government controls. It was a way of enabling the free market to work. It was a way of opening up, enabling people. - Milton Friedman
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

Any chance we can get an ETA?

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Toby Frost

Post by Toby Frost »

Quintoz wrote:Any chance we can get an ETA?

+1
Thoran

Post by Thoran »

Argon
Game Master

Post by Argon »

We are aiming for beginning of June, but cant be certain. Scripters always look for trouble when trying to fix stuff.

Argon
blckfire
Scripter

Post by blckfire »

I just want a bug free world :cry: ...
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

blckfire wrote:I just want a bug free world :cry: ...
Order of Nature - Telborea- The Britannian Trade Union - ICQ: 434212709
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2