Whines and Complains about Pangaea

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Mike

Re: Whines and Complains about Pangaea

Post by Mike »

That is pretty sick. Imps who were in the religion when the peace treaty was made should be made blue in Fels just as Laws were made blue in Malas. I don't see the problem, honestly. Just do it.
"last i knew it was illegal to hate someone" Richard Mota
Alteran

Post by Alteran »

well if law has a different way to salvation plyers by i am all ears , but it law that has to do the roleplay .

Alteran
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

Alteran wrote:well if law has a different way to salvation plyers by i am all ears , but it law that has to do the roleplay .

Alteran
Well, I spoke to Jonathan and when we have the time we are hoping that we can get a court going about my char.
But I wont pay 30-900k and be jailed for however long for going blue, when a bunch off poeple got free blue.

I'd like a gm to overlook that and if the RP is good, as Rp reward get free blue, if bad Rp the person can either pay and get jailed or try again in a few months.
Last edited by Quintoz on Fri May 08, 2009 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Neku

Post by Neku »

there should be an advantage to being red. sadly there isnt :D
Mike

Post by Mike »

So what's the logic here? Can someone break down this salvation process for me?
"last i knew it was illegal to hate someone" Richard Mota
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

For the past 5 or 6 years most people have gotten salvation through Law, some paying the maximum price even. You put in the salvation note to Law, they put you on the list. You await trial. Sometimes GM's are nice enough to do a free salvation but lately they haven't been :P
Troy

Post by Troy »

What can I say I like looking at red character names :)
Geryn Farodae

Post by Geryn Farodae »

Mike wrote:So what's the logic here? Can someone break down this salvation process for me?
In order to be Salvated, you must first be put on the list. Once the rite is cast and you're on the list, it is then 6 days you must wait before Salvation with Punishment may be cast. About 150+ piety is required to succeed in casting it, at which time you should remove all of your items you don't want to lose, and make sure you have the gold. 30,000 gold coins per murder count to a maximum of 900,000. As soon as you get your salvation, ONE MORE MURDER COUNT TURNS YOU BACK TO RED.

Salvation without punishment doesn't work on anyone outside of Law. It used to, but a few people abused it thus ruining it for everyone. Length of time your character will be imprisoned is proportional to how many murdercounts you have.

And Quintoz, you went red for a reason. If you want a salvation there's three ways to go about it. 1) Get put on the salvation list, and do it the hard way like everyone is supposed to. This free salva crap is just silly. 2) Contact a GM, plead your case and get them to turn you blue. 3) Delete your character and make a new one so you can get mad at the game, make yourself red again, and then come back and complain that you're red and you wanna be blue.

Options suck, but they're the only ones you have.
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

I'm allready on the salvation list (I think).
But the thing that pisses me off is that a whole bunch of poeple both Law and Imperial got free blue after the war, while a few off us (Alus, Me, Ravniel, Grolik) didn't we have to pay and be jailed to go blue.
It's unfair that the poeple who showed up at the banquet to make the peace offiacly (Imps side) didn't get salvation at all, we got a big f*ck you.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Neku

Post by Neku »

Quintoz wrote:I'm allready on the salvation list (I think).
But the thing that pisses me off is that a whole bunch of poeple both Law and Imperial got free blue after the war, while a few off us (Alus, Me, Ravniel, Grolik) didn't we have to pay and be jailed to go blue.
It's unfair that the poeple who showed up at the banquet to make the peace offiacly (Imps side) didn't get salvation at all, we got a big f*ck you.
pay to become tekstone :) they will probably ignore you but just be :D