Looting update Q&A

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Monad
Game Master

Re: Looting update Q&A

Post by Monad »

Johnny Walac wrote:
Monad wrote:To Johnny and Darian, we can pretty much see how constant the killing/robbing is and what are the reasons to do that. What I don't understand what's the difficulty in asking for gear AND gold instead just gold if you loot them both anyway. You're just making it difficult for the sake of making it difficult.
Nopp the thing is. I don't want to ask for anything. According to my chars RP, the victim have done a crime and should be killed and looted. But it doesn't matter how much RP I do. I still gotta say the words "Halt, hand over bla bla"

Imo the simple thing as RP should be enough for a kill and loot.
"As penalty for your crime in illegal trespassing on Telborean grounds, hand over your gear and gold as a compensation for the offense or face death" ? That's against your character RP?
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Yep. As I said in a previous post. Death and the loss of the gear often results in people paying their taxes. If I could actually get permission to RP it like that. It would be great. What I mean with that is,

"You have hunted on Telborean ground without citizenship. You shall hereby be punished with death. Your gold and gear shall be taken as compensation for your crime"
Order of Nature - Telborea- The Britannian Trade Union - ICQ: 434212709
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Why not just take the gold and gear without death if that is the compensation :P Though I am only nitpicking :) Or is it both punsihent of death and compensation of gold and gear?
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Kent Strider wrote:Why not just take the gold and gear without death if that is the compensation :P Though I am only nitpicking :) Or is it both punsihent of death and compensation of gold and gear?
You are nitpicking.
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Mike

Post by Mike »

Kent Strider wrote:Why not just take the gold and gear without death if that is the compensation :P Though I am only nitpicking :) Or is it both punsihent of death and compensation of gold and gear?
The point is to not make it a robbery.
"last i knew it was illegal to hate someone" Richard Mota
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

Johnny Walac wrote:Yep. As I said in a previous post. Death and the loss of the gear often results in people paying their taxes. If I could actually get permission to RP it like that. It would be great. What I mean with that is,

"You have hunted on Telborean ground without citizenship. You shall hereby be punished with death. Your gold and gear shall be taken as compensation for your crime"
or then you are just inactive with your telbo so whole thing wont matter?
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Ivan wrote:
Johnny Walac wrote:Yep. As I said in a previous post. Death and the loss of the gear often results in people paying their taxes. If I could actually get permission to RP it like that. It would be great. What I mean with that is,

or then you are just inactive with your telbo so whole thing wont matter?
Nitpicking.
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Okay actually that makes sense, not to make it a robbery. I am in is a robbery but you do it in a justified manner, like basically when Law loots.
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Kent Strider wrote:Okay actually that makes sense, not to make it a robbery. I am in is a robbery but you do it in a justified manner, like basically when Law loots.
Exactly. Thank you.

Right now Law can kill my red char without the robbery RP and loot. But I can't do the same thing to others but the RP is the same in my mind.
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Monad
Game Master

Post by Monad »

It's agains the rules and also would be unfair if you just state to the victim that he's now going to get killed and looted without chance to react or obey. There must be a demand for something and a chance to consent. It's not that hard.