Wants

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Troy

Wants

Post by Troy »

Hello our very dedicated players I was wondering what some of the things you all are wanting out of Pangaea? I am happy you all are still dedicated and I am going to be trying to figure out some things to increase the playerbase but I wanted to know what all your reasons are for playing, what you would like to see happen more often on the shard, or maybe different ideas you have to change storyline. I am going to try and make our storyline more dynamic and make everything change based on how you all do things.
Dista

Re: Wants

Post by Dista »

1) Ability to lock stats. :D
"Come forth into the light of things,
Let Nature be your teacher."

- William Wordsworth
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Rincoe wrote:1) Ability to lock stats. :D
I would agree but then the alchemist that worked so hard to GM alchemy would be very very sad.

I personally think the players should have more control over what goes on in the world, I think maybe we could implement a mayor system and such...
Frog Morton

Post by Frog Morton »

More in game drug use and a player run drug market.
meaningless visual "noise"
auditory hallucinations / sound distortions
altered sense of space and time
fear and/or paranoia
feeling as though one is losing one's mind
feeling as though one is dying
Maeros Gouranga

Post by Maeros Gouranga »

Don't forget using poisoning to lace fishsteaks and build up your customer base. Also, Opium Addict should be placed in your title just like your crafting skill and virtue.

Something like a mayor system would definitely be fun, but little things like brewing wine and beer or tailoring with spider silk would be nice to see and might be more feasible.
-everyone is a subsidiary corporation to someone.
Toby Frost

Post by Toby Frost »

I like the idea of the mayor system.

Have a mayor for each major town.

May not be religion members or a member of any guild.

Mayor for yew is Nature Hp, Trinsic is Law hp, and Luna is Imp hp.

Maybe some of the things being like guard spawn points controllable gates? and perks to members of the council and the mayor himself?
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

The Mayor sytem wont be good I think since we have a such a small playerbase if we had solid 50 ppl online it would be an options but we don't.
I would like to see small things, spawn destard again, new hunting places(!!).
Maybe some big houses (brit style) that can be bought as outlaws there are a few but they are all bought up by inactive ppl like the pious family.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Bella Pious

Post by Bella Pious »

Ah yes, that's a nice town, isn't it? We are just glad we finally found an active carpenter who may help us finish the renovation work. It was up for sale at some point, the entire town, but no one seems to be able to respond to the sale. If any outlaw would like to rent a room in that nice little town, we may be able to discuss the term for rental.

*chuckles* I know it is probably silly, but the fun to me in Pangaea is to expand the family property -- the farms to hire harvesters, the main house, the ranch, the beach house, the summer camp, the sauna ... So if at this moment (since all the people element in the family are missing) you ask me what I "want" from this game, then I would like to see each person be allowed more house-values, and hopefully there are more furniture/decorative item.
Bella Pious, The Vet
David

Post by David »

Armors and weapons should breake faster so blacksmiths allso have a marked. blacksmiths have nothing to do when the robbers cant loot armors and weapons.
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

David wrote:Armors and weapons should breake faster so blacksmiths allso have a marked. blacksmiths have nothing to do when the robbers cant loot armors and weapons.
Then id rather see more looting rules for robbers. Armors break fast enough already.
Order of Nature - Telborea- The Britannian Trade Union - ICQ: 434212709
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2