Swearwords and slang IG

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Ares

Swearwords and slang IG

Post by Ares »

Yo, shit, fuck, cunt, pussy etc.

These, and similar words are not acceptable IG. I will give you 1 warning (which a couple of you know already), and then I'll jail you for 3 days and/or piety drop you.

Just so everyone is aware of it
Jyrgen

Re: Swearwords and slang IG

Post by Jyrgen »

Does it mean Kent would've got jailed for shitting on Tek altar?
Ares

Post by Ares »

Jyrgen wrote:Does it mean Kent would've got jailed for shitting on Tek altar?
Why don't you stop being a smartass and contribute if you have anything to contribute?
Vaux27

Post by Vaux27 »

Counselors need to step up with the OOC tag also then.

I'm guilty of lack of IG RP, not so much the slang. Sometimes you just can't be bothered.
632-140-419
Jyrgen

Post by Jyrgen »

I was just trying to point out I don't really see the problem with some of the words that are probably on the list. If it's someone's RP to talk as slangish as possible, who are you to say it's unRPish? But as you wish. But if you really wish to enforce this, you should make a full list of words that aren't allowed.
Last edited by Jyrgen on Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ares

Post by Ares »

Because Pangaea isn't 2012 and because we have to maintain a non-hostile environment for us all. I don't understand why you're complaining about this?
Jyrgen

Post by Jyrgen »

Ares wrote:Because Pangaea isn't 2012 and because we have to maintain a non-hostile environment for us all. I don't understand why you're complaining about this?
Not complaining, just can't see the problem in _some_ words.
Simmo

Post by Simmo »

To GMs i wish to say following. Please notify people if they get a mark so they can repair themselves. I have shitloads of poor rp marks on acc and the only one which i was notified for was the Malas trip. Cant actually learn from stuff if you dont know whats wrong..you know or do you think that after 3rd mark getting jail is enough notification?
Ares

Post by Ares »

Jyrgen wrote:
Ares wrote:Because Pangaea isn't 2012 and because we have to maintain a non-hostile environment for us all. I don't understand why you're complaining about this?
Not complaining, just can't see the problem in _some_ words.
Which, and why?
Jyrgen

Post by Jyrgen »

Just to clarify this to all of us, what year is Pangaea in?