The who and what

Discuss here anything you like to, but keep a proper tone

Moderator: Game Masters

Karidis

Re: The who and what

Post by Karidis »

my first char was Karidis....but I deleted him cos I failed a macrocheck or two and was lost and didnt know how to come back....lol
then I remade him and still here...
then I was trying out new classes, made over 10 dif chars maybe.

I always loved to play with Triops, Krug and Mian Van Soven, I made a mage, a knight and a bard cos of them, I still miss them I think :roll:
there are alot more players but not gonna put all here.

btw for me Immoc and Raven Darkblade were Gods when I saw them IG :lol:
but that was before...
...now I'm the God :twisted:
Arolith

Post by Arolith »

Only 10 chars ? I've had like 70... Even if I train them near heighten, If the name doesn't please me I'll delete 'em and make a new one. :D
Valran Cranium

Post by Valran Cranium »

Esmeralda wrote:Gabriz McCrea or so? That guy had style. Never saw him whining on forums like other wannabe bad guys
Nubbies, CoTN was created by Harl(equin).
is Cirre.
Karidis

Post by Karidis »

Arolith wrote:Only 10 chars ? I've had like 70... Even if I train them near heighten, If the name doesn't please me I'll delete 'em and make a new one. :D
I'm not a power gamer ;)
I just play my game

but still 70 is....lol you had like 2/3 chars of same class....that's a bit..not right, why play it again and again?
Arolith

Post by Arolith »

Yeah, Harlequin was that creator indeed, I remember it now but Gabriz was the most famed character there I think. Atleast I remember him the best. All I know I ran like the wind when I saw those tags. :D Even then I could in some magical way get pwned by character seeking greater explotion potions. o_O
Esmeralda

Post by Esmeralda »

Who cares who bought the guildstone. I just know who you asked to kill people, and that wasn´t Harlequin ;)
stating the obnoxious
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Harlequin never pwned, he was just known.
Toby Frost

Post by Toby Frost »

OH MAN.... Wher to start and I know troy the GM can back this...

When I first joined I made a mage I had NO RP skills and no fighting skills I was just out to do something... I made the mage It wasnt working for comp issues I couldnt meditate(Yeah a GM mage who couldnt meditate beat that) after awhile I deleted it and made a warrior

John Frost- from warrior to knight to priest to archer to baba... yeah religion hopping galore I wanted to be like Hades and like Daermon (Most of you all havent been playing since them) but still it was my dream I got to knight pretty good but back then a priest was awesome not like now when the GM's fucking hand you everything...,. worked my ass off and made him godly... one day I casted a rite went AFK came back and had 20 med...... needless to say I was pissed and stopped playing....

Lorri Frost- by now I knew I was awesome and needed what needed to be done no reason to do anything other then join imp and spank a few law noods like geryn and taxar and whitewolf :P even smashed methril a few times in the mix became Imp HP and ran it though a prosperous time about 60 members 40 active had 1600 piety BEFORE religions were ruined... (Yeah talk when you can do that) then I got sent away fro military reasons and imp is where it is now and my priest is a knight cause i cant stand that way religions are now...

Toby Frost - lockpicker Lilo / Raven Darkblades money maker... thats it thats what I wanted :P